Polka Dot Palooza! Show us your photos!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Polka Dot Palooza Time!!

Does your beloved cat sport a dot, circle, spot, whether rounded or oval, large or small, overt or covert?!

Post your photos here showing your cat(s) polka dots, circles, spots, any round or oval markings on their fur!

• • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• • •

For example, my kitten Milly is a tuxedo but she has a white polka dot hidden in the "palm" of her right paw, and an oval black splotch on her left back leg.

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
My Luckman had a small black spot on the back of one of his legs. I remember always looking at it and thinking there was something stuck to him, because his lower half was completely white other than that. His last few days, I remember playing with it, thinking how much I'd miss it (along with the rest of him). I don't know if I ever got a picture of it, but I'll have to look now.

My Oscar has what looks like a black heart at the top of his right leg. It's most noticeable when he has that leg extended forward. If you are seeing him from a bit of a diagonal angle, it's even MORE noticeable. I'll have to see if I can ever get a pic of that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love seeing all of the polka-dot photos still coming in! Thank you for sharing your great pix!