Pointed Cats!

Cub and Belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cub and Belle Cub and Belle ...is Belle a specific breed? She is so beautiful!
Belle arrived on a very cold november night 1 year ago. Probably arrived in the engine space of a vehicle which she had snuck into for warmth. My wife spent most of that evening trying to coax her out of various hiding places with some food. Eventually succeeding. She was only 5 weeks old.
With patience, care and attention, lots of love, quietly spoken words and a quiet relaxing home she quickly became a member of the family.
Mixed Siamese would describe her, with all the traits of that breed. Very very vocal. A complete joy to have in the home.

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
auntie auntie Your kitties are gorgeous! Such expressive eyes and lovely pointed coats. Make sure to keep the wonderful photos coming!
My pointed goofballs have been keeping me on my toes. They’re four months old now.
9287EC18-3E32-4CE2-9C8E-8FE73BBC255F.jpeg
“What, Mom? I’m not allowed on the chair?”
6CEF00C9-9D9B-49DC-AA22-DD79D5D686D4.jpeg
“I am the Cat of Wisdom. Hurry up and take a photo, I can’t hold this pose for long!”
8DBCB9BC-4A3D-4E50-980A-2CE5A4F07BED.jpeg
Percy: “Ugh... Mom, he’s doing it again...”
Jasper: “NOMMMMM!”

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 212666 View attachment 212667 View attachment 212668

Friends!!! Thanks to the help I’ve received from you guys. Especially C calicosrspecial
You are very welcome.

WOW, they are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE those pictures.

Keep up the great work, it takes time and effort and there are always ups and downs but keep up the positive associations, making every encounter as positive as possible and I know you all with have a wonderful life together!!

GREAT work and thank you for the awesome pictures!!