Plz help found stray cat hurt

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
does he have internal injuries did vet evaluate? my worry is; if hit by car he may have other things hurting him going on. he's got to be in multiple pains coming from more than his leg, i bet. i know u cant get him in again money-wise, but any chance there's a humane shelter or cat shelter to call. often their vets or ones they refer may keep costs down but more import will help take charge of him and at least dictate what care or further evals are needed asap! please call a cat shelter or no-kill, if poss. if not, the county or local humane should be tried. i know ur upset but for HIM please be strong and pull together.

& proactively use ur upsetment to call everyone u can re his needs to be re-evalued asap by some vet! please do relax as he'll be ok, but u have phone wk so please call any u can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danetteg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you both for input keika I'm going to try the saran wrap it sounds like it might just work for him thank you and movinintime I took lucky to two vets he was well evaluated they told me he had no eternal bleeding and we figured the diarrhea is the side effect from one of the pain medication I simply can't send him away now I know he will push through Im saving money still for his next visit its in 10 days to check on his leg x ray it again and change the wrap . I understand where you are coming from but I will do everything I can to help him I start working again as soon as my kids go back to school Aug 17 so I will be better financially then thanks for all the love and prayers

terricacatwood

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to first take him to a day time vet and get another opinion I'm really hoping for a miracle some hope that it can be saved I don't want an amputation but I want what's best for him money is tight but I'm really hoping I can afford it if I have too if not I will definitely have to surrender him to a good rescue thank you so much for your input
Thank you so much for putting in all this effort for him. I’ve fostered a kitten who had a leg that was amputated right before I got her, and also had a long term resident cat who had his leg and tail amputated as a kitten due to an injury (I did not have him as a kitten though). The tripod kitten I fostered who had her back leg amputated right before I got her healed very quickly and never even seemed to realize she was missing that back leg. If you do end up having to have his leg amputated he should be able to heal and adapt quickly. I’ll keep him in my thoughts - he seems like a very resilient kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danetteg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww that's so sweet you took care of the two cats who needed a caring owner . I do hear they do adapt quickly I hear alot of success that kittens get used to it they are amazing creatures I just love cats 🐈. Thank you for keeping lucky in your thoughts I truly appreciate it and any prayers for him means alot especially from people who don't know me personally or even him but it shows people care it shows great humanity 😊