Pls Help Pick Food

arastoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have a female ragdoll, she's 7 months old, in my country we don't have all dry food brand,
i want use best quality of them but i don't know which of them is best, so who can help me?
we have all royal canin dry and wet food, leonardo, josera super premium, farmina N&D, sannabel, proplan, happy cat super premium,
the price is't matter for me

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Since food is slightly different from country to country you would want to read the label. Ideally you want something without any grain (corn, wheat, rice) and with a named meat listed as the very first ingredient. You also want to avoid anything with Guar Gum or carrageenan. If you look at the guaranteed analysis you want about 8-12% protein but more is better.

If you can copy the nutrition and ingredients on here (or post photos) we can look at that but if I search for the food I will get the US version of the labels which won't help much.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Farmina is known as a very good food; some Americans used to pay to import it before they started officially selling it in the US. I'm not familiar with all the brands but that one would be a solid choice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arastoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your help