Pls advice on kitty

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi.
Have an office collegue who wants to sell me his kitten. His female exotic shorthair which has given birth but the father is a local domestic. But the pic of the kitten does not have a flat face as such will this be considered a exotic shorthair mix or just a domestic mix.

Thanks

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does the description of the kitten affect whether you are interested in adopting it?

If one parent is an Exotic Shorthair and the other parent is a domestic, you could describe the kitten is an "Exotic Shorthair mix" or as half Exotic Shorthair and half domestic.

The kitten's head type looks consistent with the description of the parents. The kitten doesn't have a flat face, but it does appear to have a head structure intermediate between a flat faced cat and a domestic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The price being asked stating as exotic shorthair is rather misleading since u guys have more less stated is mix but more to domestic short. As such will wait then regret as am also looking at local spca if any kittens available. Thanks

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
He's cute in a funny way- definitely has exotic short-hair in that face.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it depends on how much you are willing to pay for a half breed kitten. I wouldnt pay a ton especially if not fixed as that's not cheap lol.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly think that is one uniquely cute kitten. I like the fact that his nose isn't so pushed in, less health problems.