Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*thanks god!* May he come in for you so he can see his vet and hopefully feel much better and get a loving, safe home. Black and tortoiseshell cats are my favorites, aesthetically speaking, though of course I love ALL cats. Please post when he's in your care and I will share him to my socials with *PRAYERS,* love, special message, and hope @katsister1 and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 . Hoping K katdadde is able to resolve his IT problems.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear, precious Igor. He is a prime example of why we need to take responsibility for all kitties out there. Spays and neuters are so important and never abandoning a cat or leaving them to be so horribly injured. Beautiful Igor. I did see the images and my heart breaks for his suffering. May that sweet one heal and find loving arms to keep him from ever suffering like this again.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all you do for the cats and Kitties. Glad to see that Igor is doing a bit better. He needs more time to heal. Poor baby. You have your hands full with all the kitties you are finding. God bless you for doing what you do.

I hope Mr. Coyote stays away from the kitties. Hopefully, the wolf urine will keep him at bay. Thanks for keeping the kitties safe. 💕💕💕💕

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loving wolf urine! Lots and lots of it! When I was out buying a larger trap to use for Thrasher, the guy I buy things like that from had a coyote trap too. He had a coyote show up near his barn and he has rescue cats there. He was going to trap the coyote but before he could, it moved on. No regular food supply for him there apparently. If only these kitties could be moved or that coyote trapped.