Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
K katdadde and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Such wonderful UPdates! What a way to start a week, yes? Moonlight looks like a different cat -- what a beauty! -- and Frazier ditto. Such a handsome young mancatto! Mama is lovely and I am so grateful she and her family have safe haven with a caring person. *Elvis is purring in agreement.* :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to see Frazier has had his tests and shots and neutering -- he looks so much better!
The Mainey man does look young -- he has a young face. He's very handsome, too.
I sure hope he can get a furever home with someone who will give him the love he deserves and hopefully make up for the horrible @sswhole who abandoned him.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope he can get a furever home with someone who will give him the love he deserves and hopefully make up for the horrible @sswhole who abandoned him.
Do we know his history? Or is it just speculation? Sorry, but I find speculation to be useless waste of time and often very harmful. I am just sending up *Prayers* for Mainey man cat to find his loving safe haven and permanent person/family/home. *I prefer to keep things as UPful as possible.*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Do we know his history? Or is it just speculation? Sorry, but I find speculation to be useless waste of time and often very harmful. I am just sending up *Prayers* for Mainey man cat to find his loving safe haven and permanent person/family/home. *I prefer to keep things as UPful as possible.*
Todd thinks Mainey Man was abandoned.