Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I noticed this as well. Hoping he and the cats are all okay!
I DM'd him and asked if all is well. Fingers crossed it is. He is juggling his instageam, website, facebook, donation pages and is selling mugs & tee shirts in addition to trapping & vet trips. I don't know if he has much, if any help.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Todd's got another one in bad shape, not sure whats wrong with her but although he has never been able to catch her in the past she knew who to go to for help now. He posted this an hour ago.
Poor baby! I hope they find out what is going on with this poor kitty. I hope she wasn't shot at with a BB gun or anything. I always worry about mine because some people are not happy with the cats around. They hate seeing the cats around and they hate me for feeding them. I try to feed them, keep the peace and keep the area clean--but the fact that I feed the cats is what they hate--which I can't just up and quit feeding them---that's cruel in my eyes.
Well, I wish Todd the best with this kitty. I hope they can help her. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

P.S. An allergic reaction to a bee(s) sting came to my mind. I really curious to see the next video and see what it really is. Thanks for posting.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
K katdadde and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 *PRAYERS* from the heart for that beautiful cat. She's definitely not feeling well and is trusting you to help. May you be able to obtain help for her.
And Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I wish it was legal to deal with those devils as they should be dealt with Justice will definitely find them, but I pray also for human intervention quickly so that they will not harm another innocent living being, ever. And for all of the cats, I pray for safety and for human compassion, caring, and help, as well as the safe haven every one of them deserves.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
K katdadde and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 *PRAYERS* from the heart for that beautiful cat. She's definitely not feeling well and is trusting you to help. May you be able to obtain help for her.
And Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose I wish it was legal to deal with those devils as they should be dealt with Justice will definitely find them, but I pray also for human intervention quickly so that they will not harm another innocent living being, ever. And for all of the cats, I pray for safety and for human compassion, caring, and help, as well as the safe haven every one of them deserves.
So glad to hear the Momma cat wasn't shot at. If she has Pymoteris, thank God that that was caught in time! I had a cat dumped on me who was old. I was told she was too old and feeble for Spay surgery. The kitty went in heat numberous times and it was driving me crazy. Finally, one day she was in the litterbox trying to pee to no avail. I had her taken to the vet and it turned out she had Pymoteris. She had an emergency Spay (the infected uterus removed) and was in the hospital for a few days until they thought she was well enough to go home. I was kicking myself for listening to people who told me she was too old to be spayed. She was 13 at the time and lived almost till 20 years of age.

Thank you Tarasgirl06 for your prayers for the kitties. I wish I lived in the country sometimes and had acres of land and didn't have to deal with people. These cats are like needy children who cry and cry for food. How can I ignore them? I don't have ice water pumping through my vain! I scrape together what little I have and buy food for them. I am invested in their survival.

I wish people understood why we feed. I am sick of having such animosity directed at me and the cats. At least my heart is in a good place, can't say that for them.๐Ÿ™‚

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear the Momma cat wasn't shot at. If she has Pymoteris, thank God that that was caught in time! I had a cat dumped on me who was old. I was told she was too old and feeble for Spay surgery. The kitty went in heat numberous times and it was driving me crazy. Finally, one day she was in the litterbox trying to pee to no avail. I had her taken to the vet and it turned out she had Pymoteris. She had an emergency Spay (the infected uterus removed) and was in the hospital for a few days until they thought she was well enough to go home. I was kicking myself for listening to people who told me she was too old to be spayed. She was 13 at the time and lived almost till 20 years of age.

Thank you Tarasgirl06 for your prayers for the kitties. I wish I lived in the country sometimes and had acres of land and didn't have to deal with people. These cats are like needy children who cry and cry for food. How can I ignore them? I don't have ice water pumping through my vain! I scrape together what little I have and buy food for them. I am invested in their survival.

I wish people understood why we feed. I am sick of having such animosity directed at me and the cats. At least my heart is in a good place, can't say that for them.๐Ÿ™‚
As the world has seen today, sometimes people do the RIGHT thing. Sometimes, when people have just had enough, they put their compassion and intelligence into action on behalf of those who do not have a voice and need ours. Sometimes, those that prey upon the innocent, the helpless, the vulnerable, the blameless (and or all of those) are called to account. We wish they didn't have to be in the first place. We pray for a world in which everyone has compassion, kindness, and caring for others, ESPECIALLY the innocent, the helpless, the vulnerable, the blameless (and or all of those). We are very, very far from realizing what should be basic to all of humanity. We hold ourselves up as the most intelligent and the "best" when in fact we are so far from either of those. But we will not stop doing what we know to be right. Where and when we can, we will protect those who need our protection and speak for those who need our voice.
It was amazing being able to realize my dream of being able to keep my rescued cats safe. It was a dream I realized for three years. Those three years were the best of my life. Though they are gone and my situation has changed, I can and do still advocate for those I care about every day of my life. We can ALL do that, to whatever extent we want. Anyone who has a device can do that.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
As the world has seen today, sometimes people do the RIGHT thing. Sometimes, when people have just had enough, they put their compassion and intelligence into action on behalf of those who do not have a voice and need ours. Sometimes, those that prey upon the innocent, the helpless, the vulnerable, the blameless (and or all of those) are called to account. We wish they didn't have to be in the first place. We pray for a world in which everyone has compassion, kindness, and caring for others, ESPECIALLY the innocent, the helpless, the vulnerable, the blameless (and or all of those). We are very, very far from realizing what should be basic to all of humanity. We hold ourselves up as the most intelligent and the "best" when in fact we are so far from either of those. But we will not stop doing what we know to be right. Where and when we can, we will protect those who need our protection and speak for those who need our voice.
It was amazing being able to realize my dream of being able to keep my rescued cats safe. It was a dream I realized for three years. Those three years were the best of my life. Though they are gone and my situation has changed, I can and do still advocate for those I care about every day of my life. We can ALL do that, to whatever extent we want. Anyone who has a device can do that.
I feed and give shelter. All the cats have been tnred thankful. What bothers me is I can't control where cats go. If they decide to chill in someone's yard, I can only deter them from doing that so far. I put cat toys on my deck to hold my backyard's cats interest, but the other cats I feed out front can't come into the backyard (because of territorial cats) and enjoy that set up. I also have to worry about cars coming down the block and possibly hitting a cat. Plenty of worries outside of dealing with haters.

If money was no object, I would love to do what this father and daughter did for their backyard cats. This is awesome!!! How I long for these kitties to have a better set up to live their lives in peace. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed and give shelter. All the cats have been tnred thankful. What bothers me is I can't control where cats go. If they decide to chill in someone's yard, I can only deter them from doing that so far. I put cat toys on my deck to hold my backyard's cats interest, but the other cats I feed out front can't come into the backyard (because of territorial cats) and enjoy that set up. I also have to worry about cars coming down the block and possibly hitting a cat. Plenty of worries outside of dealing with haters.

If money was no object, I would love to do what this father and daughter did for their backyard cats. This is awesome!!! How I long for these kitties to have a better set up to live their lives in peace. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
I LOVE watching this video. Yes, what a world this would be if everyone had enough heart, soul, caring and compassion as well as the finances to put that caring into reality for those in need! This is such a beautiful illustration of what can happen in that case.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE watching this video. Yes, what a world this would be if everyone had enough heart, soul, caring and compassion as well as the finances to put that caring into reality for those in need! This is such a beautiful illustration of what can happen in that case.
Agreed. The world would be a better place with more people like this in it. These kind of people make an impact wherever they are. God bless them!!!โคโคโค