Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Have been wondering how Casey and everyone else is, K katdadde and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 and very glad TCS is back so we will hopefully get an UPdate soon.
I am so happy TSC is back up and run. This thread had the first notification in my email. Hope all is well with Todd and Casey and yourself. ❤❤❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four days ago:
Todd, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us here on TCS wouldn't have it any other way! When a living being is suffering and there is a way to relieve that suffering and bring that being back to being healthy, that's what any decent person would do, if at all possible! It's how I was raised and why I do what I do every day. Pretty sure you feel likewise. Each of us participating, from tiny ways to major ways, is part of Casey's team, Sophie's team, Boots' team, and your team. TCS gives us such an excellent venue from which to operate and get the message out, as do the other social media platforms. TCS being feline-centric is the logical place to start.
Onward! And *PRAYERS* continuing for everyone involved.
Miss Sophie looks good. She kept the wound clean and probably opened it up with her washing.