Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor ole sweet Tom. He was neutered a week or so and was treated for an abscess on his face. Not sure whats happened but he's back to the vet as soon as he's caught. And then hopefully to foster. Poor old guy.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Another new one, looks like another big one inbetween two of the apt complexes. One of the management says its ok for K katdadde to TNR but doesn't want him to feed.:sigh::cloudy:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the property owner may think of cats as mousers? Maybe that’s why no feeding? It needs to be explained that cats are better hunters if they have enough food to give them the energy to be great hunters. A weak cat cannot hunt. Cats don’t always hunt to eat. If there is an infestation or a threat, such as snakes, a cat will make the area safe it if has the stregth. It takes far more calories for an outside cat to survive. Maybe K katdadde can work on educating the humans there?

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I think the property owner may think of cats as mousers? Maybe that’s why no feeding? It needs to be explained that cats are better hunters if they have enough food to give them the energy to be great hunters. A weak cat cannot hunt. Cats don’t always hunt to eat. If there is an infestation or a threat, such as snakes, a cat will make the area safe it if has the stregth. It takes far more calories for an outside cat to survive. Maybe K katdadde can work on educating the humans there?
He tries but you know how people can be :frustrated::sigh:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, folks. Sometimes what's right in front of you is the last thing that occurs to you. :doh: On each post here on TCS, you click on Todd's photo or video and up top in the searchbox is the URL. You copy that. Then you go to your socia media accounts (fb, twitter, whatever) and paste them, with additional copy. I use #AdoptCat #AdoptAShelterCat #AdoptDontShop #AdoptDontBuy #cats #kittens #SaveThemAll #spay #neuter #TNR ADOPT. FOSTER. DONATE. SHARE for felines needing loving homes. NOW more than ever THEY NEED US& WE NEED THEM-UNCONDITIONAL LOYALTY & LOVE 24/7-365! (you can copy and paste my copy, too. You can save it to your social media accounts for further use if you want. You will need to leave off the copy from "UNCONDITIONAL" and substitute #Homewood #AL in its place, for Todd's photos/videos. I can't do it all myself, so I'm giving everyone who's interested the means to share and advocate. Good luck!

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting at the vets. Ole Friendly Tom needs prayers and good vibes. Todd had met a couple that knew a little about him. They said he was between 5-6 years old. He was an inside cat for the first 6 months of his life until his owner moved out of the apartments and decided just put him out on the street...

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I think Todd said the drop trap will be in tomorrow, fingers crossed he can get this baby. He'll try for mom then.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and fingers crossed for Tom and for a quick capture of porta-potty baby and this sweet family.