Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 for sharing this. Continuing to pray for Casey and Todd. It is very troubling that this happened. People can be very cruel. I have seen some heartbreaking things out there. So nothing surprises me. Thank you Todd for saving Casey and thanks to everyone who gave so generously so Casey can have this surgery. God bless you.🤗

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
So good to hear that Casey is eating very well and they were able to reduce his pain killers. It looks like he will be on his medicine for a while, so he will be off the streets during that time. I worry for his colony. I hope the police are taking this seriously. In my state, a person who shoots an animal could face a felony charge and up to five years in prison. Sadly, there are states that don't do anything much in these kind of animal abuse cases. Feral cats are looked at like vermin and there are laws about being fined for feeding them. Whoever is feeding this colony should put hidden cameras around the area for the cats safety. The more eyes out there watching the better.🙂