Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you caught the mom kitty and will be taking her to get treated and spayed. Some years ago a Tom cat on my block was walking around with a huge gash on his neck that was getting very infected. I wasn't tnred certified at the time. I contacted a Advocacy group and they sent out a trapper and caught him. He was sent to the Humane Society and got stitched up and tnred. He was one of the roughest cats around, so I was so relived he was no longer going to fight every cat around. He left the block soon after being released. The cats on my block have all been tnred and no kittens for almost 4 years now. :yess: There are still plenty of cats on the block, but the numbers are slowly coming down. I would love to get the friendly ones off the streets, but it doesn't look like that is happening soon.

Well keep up the good work. I hope you get whatever help you need for the kitties. Thank you for all you do for the community cats. :rock:

Last edited: