Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's hurtin' for certain. *PRAYERS* from the heart for this sweet little man to let you help him, K katdadde and yes, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose agree 100%! The before-and-after album is so inspirational and uplifting, as is the pic of Malibu and her new dad! *Elvis, on my lap, is purring his approval* Praying for something to open up in the way of safe haven for these sweet little ones.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I wish I was in a better situation, so I can give, but instead I share and pray real hard. I take care of a bunch of cats and it eats into my limited finances. I do what I can to help the kitties. I deeply admire Todd and all he has done for feral cats. The album showing the before pics ( which was hard to watch) and the after( which was amazing) speaks volumes of the difference Todd is making in these cats lives. God bless you Todd and the kitties. ❤❤❤

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hungry little guy. A few years back we had very large raccoons (25 pounders and up). My screen door got ripped to shreds by one of them. I like raccoons, but that was very unnerving. 😬

Will be keeping Casey as well as the other kitties in my prayers. So sorry about the poor kitten with the severed spine. Todd did the right thing. If he didn't take the poor kitten in, it would have suffered. Poor baby went over the Rainbow Bridge. No more suffering. Hugs 🤗

Last edited: