Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A 51/2 week old kitten that jumped from a balcony makes me think there could be other kittens in that apartment. I am wondering who reported the jump? Can they trace back to that apartment to find the human and determine if there are litter mates? ? Maybe just post a notice in the complex’s and a “no questions asked “
to find the people. Perhaps these humans tried to rescue this kitten as a feral? That would explain the jump. Where there is one, there are usually more. I’d hate to think of another jumper. High rise syndrome is often very serious.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sharing to socials with *PRAYERS* and lots of hope and encouragement, K katdadde and dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 ! Some very good news and pix. Sure am sorry that Casey's got to have more surgery, though. That does look like a mess. Hoping and praying it goes well and that recovery is quick and complete.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
🙏🙏🙏Praying real hard for Casey, Todd and that the finances start pouring in for Casey's operation and that there us a surplus so it can be used on other kitties in need. So glad to hear Igor is doing okay and that you got food donations. God Bless you for taking care of these kitties. You are an angel.🙂