Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope he can get a furever home with someone who will give him the love he deserves and hopefully make up for the horrible @sswhole who abandoned him.
I had a whole bunch of outdoor kitties dumped on me with in the year. Another feeder on the block moved and this other feeder said she take on her cats, but instead over time dumped all those cats on me. Despite me telling her, I can only handle the group of cats in my backyard.😠 I had a huge fight with this feeder. She in my opinion is a hoarder and a bully. I feed 7 regulars now and there are 2-3 others that crash my evening feedings, all this on top of taking care of my back yard kitties. I struggle to get food for these cats (they are always crying for food) and it is a constant source of stress. The neighbors are not happy I feed (not mentioning that person who was giving me trouble). They say the cats are going everywhere. I am trying to figure out what I can do. 8 could buy them a bag of kitty deterrent as a good gesture, but they want the kitties off the block. I am also getting grief from a relative as well who does not want me to feed at all. The drama never ends.🙁 I would like to get the friendly cats off the streets, but it doesn't look like it will happen. The Covid pandemic set back rescues and tnr work alot. All these cats are tnred, but they are part of a large post tnr population on my block and the neighbors( brought up legitimate issues) and are not happy. I wish I could get something accomplished, but I feel so weighed down.

I don't even know if I will be living in this neighborhood too much longer. So I have to start figuring out what to do with these cats. Any advise you could give would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s so hard working with outside kitties. It makes me so frustrated with the humans who did not take responsibility along the way somewhere. Now it’s time for others to step up and make up for those who failed these beautiful fur babies. Many prayers said for each of these kitties. May Todd have a sure grasp on Mom cat and may the others find safe haven.