Please read and help! Urgent need for rescue and fosters for homeless cats and kittens

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, a month has passed since you got Casey off the streets and to the vet hospital, it feels like this just happened a week ago. Time most certainly flies. Prayers continuing for all the kitties. Casey, Dash, Moonlight, Wendell, the Three Amigos and for the safety of all the kitties from all dangers whether human or wildlife. I pray that the Coyote goes elsewhere and that you don't have to worry any more over him or other predators.🙏🤗

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
He's looking VERY good. *PRAYERS* and hope that they can do something so that tooth doesn't hit in the wrong place.
Mr. Wendell is a very handsome mancat. He'd be an asset to any loving home.
Yes that tooth looks very painful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like this mama may have a foster but last I heard her 3 babies will be returned. Todd must ground feed here since there is so much going around. Its a shame they must go back out side they are so beautiful esspecially the little gray one. Todd has named them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like this mama may have a foster but last I heard her 3 babies will be returned. Todd must ground feed here since there is so much going around. Its a shame they must go back out side they are so beautiful esspecially the little gray one. Todd has named them.
Posted on twitter, fb feed and 3 of my fb pages, with special message, love and *PRAYERS* :hearthrob: :runningcat: :hearthrob:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me, too, K katdadde , since in addition to your comment being on point, I am a ferocious anti-pitbull activist advocating for BSL globally, with no exceptions. These things are purpose-bred to kill and all of them are extremely unpredictable. Anyone who doesn't agree/believe is more than welcome to read the facts. Stats don't lie. These things should all be put down, not cash-cropped.