Please - no more new threads for a while...

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I am editing this sticky, to please don't add new threads/questions anymore. Kerry will go over unanswered threads and reply as she goes along - no new threads will be allowed though.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we all understand you need time to reply Kerry.
And I do not think you realize just how much we appreciate you taking the time to help us out! I know I was so happy to have you input!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, please take your time!

I know I am just thrilled to hear the responses!

Thanks again for taking the time to educate us & help us with our beloved babies!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've given Kerry so much to respond to, she could stay a month and still not wade through it all! My post, in particular, is a very long one, and I apologize for that... it's just a complex situation, and I tried to anticipate any questions she might have.

Please tell Kerry her expertise is so very much appreciated... and thank you, Anne, for this wonderful idea!

Carol

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This is the first time I've been on since the forum opened. When can we start posting again?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I will have to check with Kerry and see what her plans are. Originally we had been talking about one week, so I'm not sure if new threads are still an option.

We will have more of these expert forums in the future though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Having discussed this with Kerry, we decided to stick to schedule and not allow any more new threads. Kerry has been very busy over the weekend doing rescue work and still has quite a few threads to deal with over the next few days. We'll leave the forum open for her replies only and hopefully we'll be able to have a little farewell party in a few days time, as Kerry finishes replying here.

I wish to thank Kerry already at this point. I am sorry that not everyone got ot ask their questions. My best advice for you so as not to miss out on our future expert forums is to subscribe to Kitty Bytes where guest forums are announced, as well as other site news.

catpsych

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you guys so much, I'm getting to all of the questions little by little, I promise to answer them all. Thanks so much for having me on the forum! I love helping everyone out and sharing a bit of my knowledge!

~Kerry

Originally Posted by Anne

I am editing this sticky, to please don't add new threads/questions anymore. Kerry will go over unanswered threads and reply as she goes along - no new threads will be allowed though.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kerry its been our pleasure to have you here - I keep checking in on your replies and I am finding the whole thing very fascinating and enlightening

Thanks ! ! !

catpsych

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww, thanks so much for having me! It's been a pleasure to share my knowledge with everyone.

Originally Posted by mooficat

Kerry its been our pleasure to have you here - I keep checking in on your replies and I am finding the whole thing very fascinating and enlightening

Thanks ! ! !