Please help!

cas93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry to do this usually I wouldn't but my cat Pierre is sick. He's a good boy whom I love very much but I can't afford to give him the care he needs. If you coud donate or share that's all I ask. I don't usually do this but I'm getting desperate at this point.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
In my experience, I've found it helpful if you explain more what the Vet's will do to help little Pierre (on your donation site) so people will understand why you are asking for such a large amount. For instance, if they will be performing some sort of surgery, you might state that, etc. Also, things usually start happening once a couple of donations are actually made, so if you can make one yourself, and ask a couple of friends to make them, even if only a few dollars each, sometimes that will get the ball rolling.

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens is right...the more information people have, and the more they know about your baby, the more they will want to help. If you will go back and add a few details about the treatments/surgeries that are needed, I'll be happy to share this on my FB account, and donate a bit when I have it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cas93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

cas93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens is right...the more information people have, and the more they know about your baby, the more they will want to help. If you will go back and add a few details about the treatments/surgeries that are needed, I'll be happy to share this on my FB account, and donate a bit when I have it.
Thank you I’ll definitely add some more detail! :)

cas93

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been brought to my attention that I was not very specific in what Pierre's problems are) - His heart sac has a tear in it and his part of his liver has gotten in. The vet is worried that another body part, as his intestines or stomach, could get in his tear cause major internal problems. He also had a growth in the back of his nose that's blocking his nose causing a wheeze and have very difficult breathing. Altogether he has a very hard time breathing and can be in a lot of distress at times

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well lookie there! I see you are getting donations even though you haven't changed your description on the GoFundMe sight. But at least things are starting to happen! :yess: Maybe you can at least work on whatever is in his nose so he can breath easier, then work on that tear when more funds are avaiable? Is it a polyp in his nose?