Please Help!

Brandi0419

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
699C788C-4910-4F2A-AF72-3EAC3B4A1357.jpeg
0F1B0E54-C09D-424C-A645-44D916A3E15C.jpeg
Hello! A friend is moving out of state and I am thinking of adopting her little love bug! I would like to learn more about the cat’s breed. If anyone can offer any insight on what breed this handsome fella is, it would be great! Thank you so much.

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He’s beautiful and he is most definitely a (very rare) Ayahuascan Vision Cat, bred by Peruvian Shaman to help guide indigenous peoples of the Amazon basin on mystical plant medicine journeys to the beyond. That cat will help you on your life journey! Take him! Give him a name! Cherish him! And your love will be returned many, many, times over. Congratulations on finding him...or perhaps he found you.

crispycritter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 265631 View attachment 265632 Hello! A friend is moving out of state and I am thinking of adopting her little love bug! I would like to learn more about the cat’s breed. If anyone can offer any insight on what breed this handsome fella is, it would be great! Thank you so much.
Most B & W cats are referred to as 'tuxedo cats' I have one-he's longhair and 250% affection. He LOVES people-if someone comes to the door (but doesn't come in-he gets all upset because he wants to meet them/thinks everyone should come in & pet him) I think he must've been a 'greeter' at Walmart in his last life....
As far as I know, they're not any specific 'breed' just sort of 'alley cats'. He 'adopted' us-not the other way around. He was on the streets for several months-likely dumped by college students who 'went home' for Xmas. For several weeks he'd leave his 'catch-of-the-day on our doormat. On Mar. 22nd 2015, the next door neighbor was sitting out front having a cigarette-and the little cat was by her feet-a red tailed hawk spotted him & thought he'd make a good breakfast-the neighbor took her broom to the hawk and he moved in with us that afternoon.

Far as I know they're not a specific 'breed'-but most B&W cats are referred to as Tuxedo cats. I have one-he's longhaired and 250% affection. Rescued from the talons of a red tailed hawk on Mar. 22nd 2015 by a former next door neighbor-we took him in that afternoon-but actually-HE ADOPTED US-he'd been on the street since around Christmas-likely dumped by college students who went home for the holidays. While he was an excellent hunter-he was also used to lots of people and had been well cared for. His 'catch-of the-day' graced our doormat regularly for about 2 mos.
before he moved in.
If your new furbaby is as described-I hope you both enjoy many years together. Ours gets to 'making biscuits' on an old blanket AND YOU CAN HEAR HIM PURRING IN THE NEXT ROOM; THERE'S
NOTHING LIKE THE SOUND OF A HAPPY CAT!

View attachment 265631 View attachment 265632 Hello! A friend is moving out of state and I am thinking of adopting her little love bug! I would like to learn more about the cat’s breed. If anyone can offer any insight on what breed this handsome fella is, it would be great! Thank you so much.