Please Help With Loading Video!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw the most amazing video on YouTube, Agility Training mit Katz Suki, or Suki (the agility cat) 22 months, and think cat lovers would really LOVE watching this video. It is absolutely amazing what this cat can do! But I am SO computer illiterate, can someone find it and download it here? Or if not, it is definitely worth your time to find and watch it. Thanks!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw the most amazing video on YouTube, Agility Training mit Katz Suki, or Suki (the agility cat) 22 months, and think cat lovers would really LOVE watching this video. It is absolutely amazing what this cat can do! But I am SO computer illiterate, can someone find it and download it here? Or if not, it is definitely worth your time to find and watch it. Thanks!
Hi di and bob! I think you can just pretty much cut and paste the youtube link within your comment and it should show up as a video!
:hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought so too, I wish I had the energy to run through the course, my cats would have to go ahead without me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only time I see my cats running that fast is when I am opening a can of food!