Please Help Us Save Snowball

Status
Not open for further replies.

April Carpenter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My little girls birthday is Friday and all she wants is for her kitten to live please help us raise money to see a nuerologist and if anyone has any experience with a kitten with seizures and the 3rd eyelid covering eye please get in contact with me April Carpenter on facebook I also have pics and videos of snowball there Click here to support trying to save snowball organized by April C Carpenter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

April Carpenter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can verify everything our vet is dr ruff in hahira georgia and he has also been seen by branches in nashville georgia for a 2nd opinion.Our next step is a complete blood panel which is $48 and a trip to the nurologist which is $210 just to get thru the door.We started him on a weeks worth of phenebarbitrol yesterday so far no seizures since yesterday morning but the meds make him appear very disoriented.

April Carpenter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
if anyone wants to look me up on bfacebook theres some videos and pics of him I dont know how to post them here he is the sweetest baby boy and deserves a chance please help share his go fund me and donate a few bucks if you can

April Carpenter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
update on snowball his seizure medicines are doing good only 1 seizure this week.He is eating and starting to play again vet still wants to do one more test a head ultrasound and wants him to stay on the steroid for a couple weeks we are slowly reducing the dose and the seizure medicine will be atleast for the next 6 months maybe for life still trying to raise about $100 more to get the last test done and a refill for his phenobarbitrol Click here to support trying to save snowball organized by April C Carpenter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snowball passed away in his sleep on 7/23. He must have been a very special kitty angel because Heaven already sent a replacement. Rest in peace, sweet kitten. FB_IMG_1501282578758.jpg

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
On behalf of TCS, we're very sorry to hear about Snowball. I will lock this thread out of respect.

Please do feel free to post on Crossing the Bridge in tribute to Snowball, we are here for you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.