Please Help These Kittens

alice79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
These are some kittens I trapped for a homeless woman. I'm trying to do right by them but it's hard as my wallet is not bottomless. One might possibly have ringworm too :-( As of now I don't have an appointment and am not set on a particular vet as I am still calling/emailing around for the most cost efficient yet competent one to go to. I would prefer donations directly to the YouCaring account as the last person who said they would donate directly to our vet did not :-( I will post the vet's contact information once the appointment has been set up as well as all the pertinent itemized receipts and follow up pictures so donors can feel comfortable about where their donation is going. If you have any questions feel free to ask
Click here to support Help The Furry Four get healthy for their furever homes!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aren't they adorable :loveeyes: I sure that one does NOT have ringworm. :vibes:

Have you got this posted on your Facebook page as well as here? Best of luck with your fundraiser.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alice79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I posted to my Facebook as well as my twitter :) Thanks. I hope it isn't ringworm either. All the other kittens are fine which makes me optimistic. They are adorable but so much work and I'm not use to kittens at all! They've already destroyed my shower curtain, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any updates on your kittens? It is tough when the responsibilites of a community's cats become the duties of a dedicated few. It is not much different with the situations of people, whether it is troubled youth, lonely elders, disabled folks needing a little extra chore done or errand performed - the need is great but the volunteers are few. I salute you for doing the right thing - Heaven has a special place for you!