PLEASE HELP!!RELOCATION NEEDED

Yari795

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi:) I'm a colony feeder in the bronx,I have to relocate one of my colonies Asap!!! Back in October of last year I was attacked and jumped by 3 women who live in a shelter next to a garden where I feed my colony..cops were called a report was made I even spoke to the supervisor from the shelter but nothing was done.alot of disturbed women are constantly in and out of there and since I've been FEEDING there for more than 4 years it's always been a problem I dont understand what they have against the cats but to be ATTACKED has gone to far.My family is constantly worried when I go there to feed and they dont want me to feed there anymore plus the woman who runs the garden which is a community garden doesnt want them there anymore and she has told me several times already she doesn't want me to feed there and people that work in the GARDEN and grow crops in the summer TIME have complained to her and she wants them out...so far I found help for 3 cats and will be leaving soon but I need help for 6 more cats. I know it's hard to relocate a colony but i cant continue to feed there.this past weekend my bf took me to feed there and a problem started with some women who live in the shelter out of nowhere just because I'm feeding cats...I fear for their safety and I'm worried about something happening to them..I have to stop feeding there but I just dont know what to do or where or who to reach out to for help...Please can ANYONE help us!! Feel free to visit my Instagram page I have for my colonies @gardenbronxcats most of the cats are already fixed but it wont be an issue to trap them and get them fixed/vaccinated

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Although I am not in your situation I commend you for trying to help the cat colonies. :heartshape:
You may already be aware of this organization but I thought I would mention it just in case you're not familiar with them:
Feral Friends Network

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi:) I'm a colony feeder in the bronx,I have to relocate one of my colonies Asap!!! Back in October of last year I was attacked and jumped by 3 women who live in a shelter next to a garden where I feed my colony..cops were called a report was made I even spoke to the supervisor from the shelter but nothing was done.alot of disturbed women are constantly in and out of there and since I've been FEEDING there for more than 4 years it's always been a problem I dont understand what they have against the cats but to be ATTACKED has gone to far.My family is constantly worried when I go there to feed and they dont want me to feed there anymore plus the woman who runs the garden which is a community garden doesnt want them there anymore and she has told me several times already she doesn't want me to feed there and people that work in the GARDEN and grow crops in the summer TIME have complained to her and she wants them out...so far I found help for 3 cats and will be leaving soon but I need help for 6 more cats. I know it's hard to relocate a colony but i cant continue to feed there.this past weekend my bf took me to feed there and a problem started with some women who live in the shelter out of nowhere just because I'm feeding cats...I fear for their safety and I'm worried about something happening to them..I have to stop feeding there but I just dont know what to do or where or who to reach out to for help...Please can ANYONE help us!! Feel free to visit my Instagram page I have for my colonies @gardenbronxcats most of the cats are already fixed but it wont be an issue to trap them and get them fixed/vaccinated

Can you set out traps for the remaining six cats? Tell the idiot who runs the shelter that you will be complying with her wishes and will be making every effort to trap the cats. That is what I had to tell the store manager at Hoods when his employees started to complain about cleaning up cat feces. If they know that you are serious about doing something they will lay off and it will buy you the time you need to figure out what to do with your kitties.

Now here is another plan- can you lure them off her property- just next door- with some food? There is a grocery store right next to Hoods, and I was planning on calling the cats over there if Hoods wouldn't work with me.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no....I feel so badly for the cats and you!!! Cat-hating, sadly, is too, too common. In my dealings with criminal defendants, I learned that, contrary to the image of crazy cat-ladies, many mentally ill people and also violent offenders dislike cats; bipolar women do, however, love puppies - they get rid of the dogs and get more puppies.
I don't have any answers but will be praying for you all