PLEASE HELP OUR KITTEN BATTLE FIP

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hk02

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.
I completely agree! Which is why I want anyone who was any questions to please reach out as I can provide any documentation or information they may need. We really just need help getting the fundraiser out and hopefully getting as much support as we can, even if it’s just sharing the page. Thank you in advance

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
H Hk02 , are you doing the experimental shots GS-441524? I don't know why they haven't made that drug readily available yet as it seems to be working so well. We have another member whose cat started the treatment sometime over the summer and finished up in December. She's doing excellent, which bodes well for your little Midou :redheartpump: