Please Help Old Fiv+ Bunny

tiffsea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bunny is an old toothless FIV+ kitty who’s had a hard life. I care for a small colony of feral cats in Baltimore City and Bunny came to my colony about 5 years ago. He has always been a shy, tubby boy. A little over 2 weeks ago I noticed he couldn’t walk straight, was falling over, and had dark brown fluid coming from his ears. He went to metroferals where he received a thorough ear cleaning, antibiotics, and steroids, but the infection has persisted. His follow up appointment at academy vet in Baltimore showed branch chain cocci bacteria and both inner and outer ear infections, including an abscess. Poor toothless Bunny is going to require more recovery and care than expected. I’ve turned my spare bathroom into a studio apartment for him, so he can rest safely. He’s continuing with antibiotics, as well as meclizine to help with his falling. He’ll require follow up vet visits to ensure he is healing. Any help with Bunny would be appreciated. Bunny has had a hard life and deserves a chance to heal. Please help by donating and sharing. We truly appreciate it!

Click here to support Feral cat Bunny is very sick organized by Tiff Seal

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did share on Facebook. Hopefully, after the first of the month, more donations will come rolling in. Prayers and vibes for Bunny's speedy healing :vibes::vibes::vibes: