Please Help Me Survive!

bonvin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Sally and my family moved out of their apartment and left me behind. I am about a year old, pregnant, and FIV+. My condition could be passed on to other cats, but is harmless to humans and other types of pets. Therefore, I need a special home (alone or with other FIV+ cats).

I love people and am VERY affectionate. I am currently healthy and have hopes for a long life. However, my life and my babies depend on finding a home ASAP.

I am currently in foster care with the non-profit, all volunteer PAWS organization (Protection of Animals in Wakefield Society). Please help me by replying by email if you know of any foster homes or no-kill shelters that would be willing to provide a home for me.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
poor, poor kitty. I wish I could help but I have 2 cats & I don't have room for another. I will be praying that Sally finds a good home.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Poor little Sally... Which state is she in? I don't know where Wakefield is...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonvin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We are located in Massachusetts. Sally is currently doing fine. We are still hopeful that someone out there can help us find a home for her and her babies. However, it looks like we will need to make a decision on the babies very shortly. Any tips on no-kill shelters, rescue leagues, individuals, etc. who could help us find a home would be greatly appreciated.
Sue

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Here's a useful link:
http://www.1888pets911.org/

Go to the site and enter your zip code. It will give you a list of all shelters in your area and also let you post about Sally.