Please help me save him hes all i have

Helpsavemycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am reaching out here to hopefully find people willing to help me save my cat milo. I have all the information on the page but long story short someone broke into my home about 2 weeks ago which resulted in him getting out. A day later I get a call he was found and had been struck by a car. Care credit didnt accept me and I'm a full time student who can barely afford my Bill's as is. Any help is appreciated greatly.

Help me save my only companion organized by Jesse James Hoyer

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:
To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.
Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm pretty tapped out until the 3rd, but I DID share on both FB and Twitter. You're on my list for my next check.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll share! I'm unable to donate at the moment though!

I just wanted to add, when we had a gofundme set up for our dog who was ill, people seemed to donate more if we took photos of vet records (blocking out all personal info of course!) just something I thought I'd share with you, since it helped us!

Good luck with your baby! I'm going to share and if I can swing a donation, I'll do that when I can <3

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
I am so sorry to hear about Milo. I would like to donate but I would also like to hear from you how your cat is doing and what has been done for him so far. Does your vet know you have set up this page and is he/she willing to work with you? Will they take a down payment and work with you on the rest?