Please help me find my cats a home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cat lady3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was not aware of that. Perhaps some other arrangement can be worked out or the sanctuary can recommend alternatives.
Can you tell me what's between surrond your cats .and looking for a good home.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The "in between" choice would be to have them all spayed or neutered and you keep them all, if possible. Or keeping as many as you can, and finding homes for the rest.

How many cats are there in total?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
One or more of the shelters may be able to help you with spaying and neutering a few cats at a time for a few weeks. They can return them to you and it won’t fill their shelter. Kittens can be taken and rehomed more easily.

It sounds like you have a lot of cats, and this being breeding season, you’ll want to start neutering as soon as you can.What have you found out by calling shelters?

Cat lady3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The "in between" choice would be to have them all spayed or neutered and you keep them all, if possible. Or keeping as many as you can, and finding homes for the rest.

9 big cats

Cat lady3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I would to get rid off all the big ones and keep the small one for now..I have my boss that wants maybe 5 praying he gets some.

Cat lady3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How many cats and kittens do you need to find homes for Cat lady3 Cat lady3 ?

Are any of them spayed or neutered? Are they adults or still young kittens?
Have you tried your area SPCA for spay appointments?

Low-Cost Spay/Neuter — Valley Oak SPCA

Any female cats that you keep will need to be spayed.

Does your boss plan to have the cats spayed if he/she does take any of them?
Yes my son called last week and in Visalia ca and they told him they don't get cats

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SPCA’s do both cats and dogs. It also says so in the link I gave you. Perhaps your son called a different place? Are you able to make some of these calls yourself?
In central CA and the inland parts of the counties, dogs, for whatever reason, tend to get top priority. It is the same in the western counties in NV. If you look at the FB pages for the county shelters, such as Inyo, you will see frequent postings for dogs and infrequently for cats. It can be very, very discouraging. Sometimes the breed specific rescue groups can have suggestions - perhaps Siamese rescue.