Please help little Phoebe

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
20200102_083740.jpg
Phoebe and brother Sheldon - when they were found (above) and now (below).
20200102_090842.jpg

Little Phoebe is 8 weeks old. She, her brother and her mama were found in a shipping container just days after they were born, and a close friend of mine is caring for them.

Sheldon and mama Maggie are thriving, but Phoebe has an infection and is struggling to wean. She got sick a week ago and had to be rushed to the emergency vet. She's doing better now (and is just starting to accept Hills a/d mixed in with her KMR), but my friend is struggling to afford her vets bills. It would mean the world to me and her if anyone is able to help out.

Click here to support Phoebe's fund organized by Annie Evan's

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have words for how much all these donations are appreciated. Thank you to everyone who's donated so far :heartshape::thanks::rock:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Phoebe has just started eating solid food. This is a huge step in the right direction for her:cheerleader:

Thank you to everyone who's donated so far. I can't tell you how much it means to Annie. She's blown away by people's generosity and kindness. Nearly halfway there now!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How's the baby doing? I'll try to send a little more next month!
Phoebe is doing wonderfully last time I heard. Annie's sick right now, so what energy and focus she has is going to the kittens rather than updates. I'll hopefully get an update soon.

Thank you again to everyone who's contributed so far. We're almost halfway there!:kneading:

Please keep the donations coming. They're very much still needed, and are greatly appreciated.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have another update about the gorgeous Phoebe!
IMG_20200218_170426_187.jpg
Phoebe is still tiny for her age (around 2.2lbs, I believe), but is now fully weaned and eating kitten food with great enthusiasm. She hit a huge milestone last week, as she's finally big enough to get her vaccinations started. This picture is from that vet visit. She's growing well now, and is working hard to catch up to her brother, Sheldon.

Annie has decided she's keeping Phoebe and Sheldon, along with their mama Maggie. They're a really bonded little family, and I'm so happy they're going to get to stay together forever. However, this makes Phoebe's GoFundMe (to fund those early vets bills) even more essential. Please donate if you can. Every little helps and is very much appreciated. If you can't donate, please share her story. She's thriving now, but still needs our help.

Thank you so, so much to all those who have already donated. It is very much appreciated.
:redheartpump: :heartshape: :redheartpump: :thanks: :rock: :redheartpump: :heartshape: :redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! I'm thrilled! I'll contact you after the first of the month, when I know what I have to work with!

mentat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
These updates are pure gold. I hope Phoebe continues to improve. She's adorable. Love RC GI diets, especially high energy for growing or underweight GI kitties. Do you know what probiotic she is on? Gram stain fecal analysis, microscope slide view, has been a game changer for our diarrhea kittens over the years. We target the identified bacteria or protozoa species and improve gut balance with the probiotic during and after treatment complete.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know which probiotic Annie is using. Phoebe's digestion is doing very well on her current food, and she's full of life and bouncy kitten energy :jump:

Donations are still very much needed and appreciated. Phoebe was a very sick little girl for a while, and Annie's done wonders in getting her to the healthy, playful kitten she is now. The GoFundMe is halfway there, and it would be wonderful to get it up to the £500 target. I know it would make a huge difference to Annie and her kitties.