Please help little Phoebe

Columbine

TCS Member
Staff Member
Advisor
Reaction score
20200102_083740.jpg
Phoebe and brother Sheldon - when they were found (above) and now (below).
20200102_090842.jpg

Little Phoebe is 8 weeks old. She, her brother and her mama were found in a shipping container just days after they were born, and a close friend of mine is caring for them.

Sheldon and mama Maggie are thriving, but Phoebe has an infection and is struggling to wean. She got sick a week ago and had to be rushed to the emergency vet. She's doing better now (and is just starting to accept Hills a/d mixed in with her KMR), but my friend is struggling to afford her vets bills. It would mean the world to me and her if anyone is able to help out.

Click here to support Phoebe's fund organized by Annie Evan's

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Reaction score
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Staff Member
Advisor
Reaction score
Phoebe has just started eating solid food. This is a huge step in the right direction for her:cheerleader:

Thank you to everyone who's donated so far. I can't tell you how much it means to Annie. She's blown away by people's generosity and kindness. Nearly halfway there now!

mani

fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Reaction score
Only just seen this. There wasn't any problem for me with an international transaction.. just put in credit card details and 'donate'.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Staff Member
Advisor
Reaction score
How's the baby doing? I'll try to send a little more next month!
Phoebe is doing wonderfully last time I heard. Annie's sick right now, so what energy and focus she has is going to the kittens rather than updates. I'll hopefully get an update soon.

Thank you again to everyone who's contributed so far. We're almost halfway there!:kneading:

Please keep the donations coming. They're very much still needed, and are greatly appreciated.