Please help jessy

D_i_a_n_n_e

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found her 2 days ago meowing so badly, I've been feeding her milk every 2 hours since then but she is still weak. I want to save her and the only thing that I have here is for her food and my warmth, Jessy need to visit veterinary as soon as possible I'm worried of her condition, Jessy is such a sweet kitty and she doesn't deserve this cruel world.
cat_help.jpg

please a little help will do here A little help for my new partner kitten I want to give her life a second chance and much better one. Sorry for bothering you in the amidst of pandemic but also thank you.

sharing my link is also a big help.

Last edited by a moderator:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Jessy is very ill and thin. The best thing you can do is to call local rescues to see if they can help. If you have Nextdoor, sign on and post about her as others who work with cats might be willing to give advice. From the pic, I personally don't think that you have the time to raise money for her as her condition, from the pic, seems critical. You might call local vets and see if they would work with you on payment for her care once they assess her. You can go for a visit without allowing further care if she is beyond that point and the cost would not be exorbitant.

Google something like "cat rescues near me" and see what you find.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sadly this kitten is way beyond a formula helping. She needs a Veterinarian now. You need to tell them how I’ll she is and beg for help. Try a cat only practice. This kitten is extremely ill. I am sorry.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to say she is probably beyond help at this point she hardly looks like a cat at this stage. Your link is also broken which makes me wonder if she may have already passed away.

Please let us know if this is the case, a moderator will lock the thread for you.