Please Help!! Is This Kitten A Ragdoll?

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, he literally showed up on my front porch. Ask local shelters and rescue groups. Why do you want a Ragdoll specifically?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica21145

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nope, he literally showed up on my front porch. Ask local shelters and rescue groups. Why do you want a Ragdoll specifically?
I am in LOVE with the breed and their personality. Its the perfect cat for me and my family.
I am just in love with the breed and their personality! Everything about the ragdoll just seems perfect for me and my family.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are great cats, but the Ragdoll aren’t cloned, so there’s zero guarantee you won’t wind up with an aloof cat. Good shelters and fosters are much better at predicting personality than DNA.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Im trying so hard to find a ragdoll kitten for around 400$ do you have any tips so i dont get scammed?
The only way to guarantee your next kitten will be a Ragdoll is find a breeder who shows them and has papers from a cat registry organization such as the CFA. If a breeder just thinks a cat looks and acts like a Ragdoll it is one, it is a moggie.