Please Help, Cat Missing Nearly 4 Weeks

Cam22345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We've done all the usual stuff, fliers, shared stuff online, checked vets, asked neighbours. She was last seen nearly 2 weeks ago. A woman said a cat that looked like Persia jumped up at her window. My sister went round and she could of sworn she seen her but she ran away and it's as if she vanished. That was in quite a quiet area so it confuses me as to why she hasn't been seen again. I thought cats would remain in a relatively quiet area but it doesn't appear like she's remained there. I just don't get it. I feel so hopeless and my sister was sure it was her. I just don't understand where she went, we've been there nearly everyday calling her name but to no avail and no neighbours round there have seen her. Also I got a trap but there's so many cats round that area it's highly likely I will catch one that isn't Persia

Lauren4883

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you still have any of her dirty cat litter u can spread it around your garden I have heard this can help them smell where their home is. Good luck I know how awful it is when they go missing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cam22345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She doesn't use cat litter, she goes to the toilet outside in the soil