Please come home Einstein!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Still hoping for good news. Assuming you haven't heard from your friend? Hang in there, keep messaging her and giving her moral support. Let us know when you hear anything.

As of yesterday, she informed me that she had not found him. :( I know her heart is breaking. I have reassured her that cats can go missing for a very long time and still show up.

. Thank you, and yes, I will let her know that everyone on this site is rooting for her. :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
As of yesterday, she informed me that she had not found him. :( I know her heart is breaking. I have reassured her that cats can go missing for a very long time and still show up.

. Thank you, and yes, I will let her know that everyone on this site is rooting for her. :)
:grouphug2: :grouphug::vibes::vibes::vibes::catrub:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for Einstein to come home!
I know how heart breaking this must be for your friend that her sweet kitty is missing. I pray with all my heart that Einstein returns home soon and is resting once again in her safe arms!

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for Einstein to come home!
I know how heart breaking this must be for your friend that her sweet kitty is missing. I pray with all my heart that Einstein returns home soon and is resting once again in her safe arms!
Thank you, Loving Mickey, I do too.

We all love happy endings- make one happen for us, Einstein.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We Ramon on vigil. Please try to keep your friend hoping. Last year I had a friend who lost her cat during a flood. After a couple of weeks, she had really lost hope. I must say, I kind of pushed her to keep looking since the waters were still receding. I had much hope that the cat had climbed to higher ground. My friend did go out calling her again. A damp ,but generally okay, kitty showed up when the water left the front yard. They are currently flooded again but this time, the kitty is being kept far from any exterior doors in case she gets startled enough to run out again. Last year was so stressful for them and I know it seemed hopeless to my friend but cats are the very best of survivors. I am still very hopeful that Einstein is okay and will return. Cats do things at their own pace.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We Ramon on vigil. Please try to keep your friend hoping. Last year I had a friend who lost her cat during a flood. After a couple of weeks, she had really lost hope. I must say, I kind of pushed her to keep looking since the waters were still receding. I had much hope that the cat had climbed to higher ground. My friend did go out calling her again. A damp ,but generally okay, kitty showed up when the water left the front yard. They are currently flooded again but this time, the kitty is being kept far from any exterior doors in case she gets startled enough to run out again. Last year was so stressful for them and I know it seemed hopeless to my friend but cats are the very best of survivors. I am still very hopeful that Einstein is okay and will return. Cats do things at their own pace.
*"We Ramon on vigil." Yes, indeed. That too. (Seriously, we do.*

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I just came across this and I hope Einstein comes home soon. Cats are crafty and clever critters, hopefully he can be found soon, especially if he's that ill.
Thank you, Dario. :)

He is Monaco's cat and I know she has been trying very hard to find him. You are so correct about kitties being clever, they don't have that 'nine lives' reputation for nothing. He was really scared when he escaped, so I am hoping that he is just chilling somewhere and will be back soon.

Thank you, my friend.

Last edited:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful news about your friend's kitty. Stories like that do indeed give a person hope when a feline friend is missing.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Any updates? =( I've been praying and sending positive vibes/thoughts
Thank you, Krienze, your prayers and positive vibes are much needed and appreciated.

No, sadly, she has not found him and I hate to ask her because I know it very painful for her to talk about him. I am leaning toward the possibility that somebody has him.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she posted pictures of him around the area?? You know, often people find a scared and lost kitty and they don’t know how to find where they came from so they give them love and attention. I have found lost ones too. It took me a few months to find one owner. I had enough experience with cats to be fairly sure that he had lived as a family member a long time and suspect he was lost rather than dumped. I was lucky that his family had not given up looking. More and more these days, people are trying to rescue kitties. I have answered lots of posts here where a scared cat just appeared at someone’s house or in their yard. Maybe with their cats. It’s always, what do I do? Is the kitty lost, dumped, stray, feral? Still hoping.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she posted pictures of him around the area?? You know, often people find a scared and lost kitty and they don’t know how to find where they came from so they give them love and attention. I have found lost ones too. It took me a few months to find one owner. I had enough experience with cats to be fairly sure that he had lived as a family member a long time and suspect he was lost rather than dumped. I was lucky that his family had not given up looking. More and more these days, people are trying to rescue kitties. I have answered lots of posts here where a scared cat just appeared at someone’s house or in their yard. Maybe with their cats. It’s always, what do I do? Is the kitty lost, dumped, stray, feral? Still hoping.

I think she has posted photos of him around her area, and she had gotten to know her neighbors quite well because of this but I am wondering if she staked out a place on her property and put out food and water there at the same time every night, if that too would be constructive.

It could be very well that they are just missing one another while searching.
[/QUOTE]

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Krienze, your prayers and positive vibes are much needed and appreciated.

No, sadly, she has not found him and I hate to ask her because I know it very painful for her to talk about him. I am leaning toward the possibility that somebody has him.
Has she looked on facebook for local lost pets groups/pages, as well as swap shops where she might be able to post his picture to see if anyone has found/seen him?

There is also an app on the phone called Neighbors, she might be able to use it to put feelers/alerts out in her direct area

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she looked on facebook for local lost pets groups/pages, as well as swap shops where she might be able to post his picture to see if anyone has found/seen him?

There is also an app on the phone called Neighbors, she might be able to use it to put feelers/alerts out in her direct area

Thank you! I will pass along those tips to her. I just keep thinking that there is something that we are missing. I wish I lived near her, I would be out searching the grounds for him.

We cat people always have each other's back.