Please come home Einstein!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the dog angel tactic works! :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers: Just make sure your friend takes his favorite foods with her when she goes out looking for him. The other food that members have found entices even sick kitties is Kentucky Fried Chicken, so that - or something similar, is an option.
He has a big plus going for him in that he has a barn cat background, so he knows more about 'basic survival' than indoor only cats do - which might help to explain why your friend hasn't ran across him yet. But, if he isn't feeling well, the other thing is that he probably isn't likely to wander far off. My guess he is holed up somewhere very nearby. Your friend has to spend as much time as she possibly can searching for him - day in and day out. Does she have any neighbors who would be willing to help her out with the constant searches?

Thank you for your response, FeebysOwner, much appreciated. :)

He has been missing for eight days and he is neutered.

I agree with you, I also think he is nearby.

I know she has alerted her neighbors to his disappearance and they have all been very helpful in keeping an eye out for him, but I don't know if she has any help when it comes to searching her land- which seems to be a lot.

Usually she hears his cry, but if he isn't feeling well he may not want to reach out to anybody.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Now she has some unsympathetic neighbors to deal with- apparently not too happy that she is searching for him on their property, even though she has told them of her situation and has asked them politely to please check any out=buildings of theirs..

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Now she has some unsympathetic neighbors to deal with- apparently not too happy that she is searching for him on their property, even though she has told them of her situation and has asked them politely to please check any out=buildings of theirs..
Some people:(Just dont have a bit of sense..Sorry

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people:(Just dont have a bit of sense..Sorry
I have probably annoyed people when I have gone around the neighborhood calling out for my cat. Now anyone ask me if I cared. :)

I would just keep on persisting until they let me check- this is just too important,

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I have probably annoyed people when I have gone around the neighborhood calling out for my cat. Now anyone ask me if I cared. :)

I would just keep on persisting until they let me check- this is just too important,
I would keep on asking and me myself I would BEG..Yes I WOULD for my kitty...And Wouldn't care who heard me...I love my cat...:agree::whitecat:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I would keep on asking and me myself I would BEG..Yes I WOULD for my kitty...And Wouldn't care who heard me...I love my cat...:agree::whitecat:

Its just what neighbors do for one another, or, should do for one another. I have knocked on people's doors after nine at night when I couldn't find Jeff.

I remember standing on a ladder in a neighbor's yard late at night when I spotted her in his tree. He never knew. :)

Hopefully, this guy thinks it over and doesn't give her any more grief for wanting to find her feline baby.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Its just what neighbors do for one another, or, should do for one another. I have knocked on people's doors after nine at night when I couldn't find Jeff.

I remember standing on a ladder in a neighbor's yard late at night when I spotted her in his tree. He never knew. :)

Hopefully, this guy thinks it over and doesn't give her any more grief for wanting to find her feline baby.
Thats exactly right..good neighbors do that for each other... :) :redheartpump:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gone many places in cat searches and was often unwelcome. I did my best to befriend the opposition. It may not work but worth trying. I’m still keeping them in my prayers and will continue as long as needed. C’mon Einstein! Vibes from your extended family being sent out. :vibes:Home! Baby monitors can be invaluable. Some are just sound and some have video. I’ve used them a lot! Placed near the door, she may hear him during the night or anytime she can’t be out actively searching. Never give up. One thing I just wanted to include, cats know what grasses are helpful in their system. Einstein has experience with that. It’s possible he can be eating grass that could help him while he’s out.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gone many places in cat searches and was often unwelcome. I did my best to befriend the opposition. It may not work but worth trying. I’m still keeping them in my prayers and will continue as long as needed. C’mon Einstein! Vibes from your extended family being sent out. :vibes:Home! Baby monitors can be invaluable. Some are just sound and some have video. I’ve used them a lot! Placed near the door, she may hear him during the night or anytime she can’t be out actively searching. Never give up. One thing I just wanted to include, cats know what grasses are helpful in their system. Einstein has experience with that. It’s possible he can be eating grass that could help him while he’s out.

I agree, it is always better to be able to befriend the truly unfriendable if it means saving a life.

Baby monitors- now that is a unique idea- thank you. And thank you, Jcatbird, for the good vibes- kitty needs them. :)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know how I would have managed without baby monitors. I bought quite a few and placed them everywhere there were cats. Some will cover quite a distance. The ones I have are by VTech and can be coupled with extra monitors. Some models can be charged and then removed from outlets to be carried around. Mine have parental units that can be charged. I can go to the back of my land and still listen to the cats in the house. I think they come in handy for all kitty homes. I ran a drop cord outside and even had units under a tarp to help locate kittens.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it was a kid that was lost, the neighbors would probably offer to help. Not necessarily, but probably. Unbelieveable how pathetic some people can be. *PRAYERS* continue for Einstein and his person to be reunited, soon, successfully and well.
I know! The thing people don’t understand is, this is a child. A fur baby. Some people do care though. Thank goodness there are animal lovers around. It’s possible that someone is feeding him somewhere so go to any home that has pets! Cats often go where they smell or see other kitties.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! The thing people don’t understand is, this is a child. A fur baby. Some people do care though. Thank goodness there are animal lovers around. It’s possible that someone is feeding him somewhere so go to any home that has pets! Cats often go where they smell or see other kitties.

That is a real possibility.