Planning My Wedding - Lari is married!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting in the Vancouver airport and this lady is talking to the man she's with and I'm convinced she's choosing her words to sound as Canadian as possible. She was talking about a house, and toast and I'm thinking "this is what rubysmama rubysmama and Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily must sound like."

I'm sooooo tired and kind of chilly and hope I'm able to sleep on the plane.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sitting in the Vancouver airport and this lady is talking to the man she's with and I'm convinced she's choosing her words to sound as Canadian as possible. She was talking about a house, and toast and I'm thinking "this is what rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama and Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily must sound like."
LOL. I know people make fun of the way we pronounce "house". :lol: But "toast"? Never heard that one before! :headscratch:

I'm sooooo tired and kind of chilly and hope I'm able to sleep on the plane.
Should be nice and warm when you get off the plane.:sunshine:

And no offense to Australians, but I think you'll notice they have an accent too. ;)

Have a wonderful time! Do check in with us if you can. 📱

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL. I know people make fun of the way we pronounce "house". :lol: But "toast"? Never heard that one before! :headscratch:

Should be nice and warm when you get off the plane.:sunshine:

And no offense to Australians, but I think you'll notice they have an accent too. ;)

Have a wonderful time! Do check in with us if you can. 📱
It's subtle. My friend who went to college in Minnesota got the different O sound as well.

The accents here are very different.

So the guy in the window seat did not get up once our entire flight, even when both my husband and I were up. I can only conclude that he's either a robot or was wearing a diaper.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 - he was watching movies for a while though he slept a lot. My brother got a DVT years back from not moving enough on a plane, so I think I was extra sensitive to the not moving. Hope he doesn't end up with a blood clot.

rubysmama rubysmama - we're on now! Which is why I have internet access, lol.

They did a tree lighting ceremony last night at 7:30. And I was in bed by 8ish.

1223191933b_HDR.jpg
1223191936a_HDR.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! Honeymoon has been going well. I'm super happy when we're on shore excursions seeing things and busy, even if I'm bad at applying sunscreen properly, it seems, but on days when we're just at sea like today I tend to miss the girls a lot. I check in on the cat camera when I can, but a lot of the time they are brats who are not in sight. Here's a few pictures of things we've done and seen so far!

The bones of Old Tom - Eden's most famous killer whale
edenoldtom.jpg

My Christmas Eve goose dinner - I felt like I was in a Christmas Carol or something.
christmasgoose.jpg

Tasmanian devils are super adorable
tassiedevil.jpg

I fed kangaroos! I love how they hold onto your hand to steady it and get a better grip.
mekangaroo.jpg

Crunch the giant croc
crunch.jpg

Sovereign Hill - a historical museum about the gold rush days
sovereignhill.jpg

Tasmanian chocolate from a tiny factory. I got white chocolate (of course) and the one with licorice in it because I tried a sample and omg so good
tassiechocolate.jpg

Pademelons/wallabies
pademelons.jpg

Port Arthur prison historical site. Guys, Tasmania is gorgeous. I'm glad we're stopping by again on our way back to Sydney next week.
portarthur.jpg

I'll try to remember to check in again at this thread in a couple days. I've been much better at updating my facebook feed on my honeymoon.