PITTIES AND THEIR KITTIES

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOVE THIS!  I work in animal rescue & we constantly struggle with the public's view of Pit Bulls.  I have a pit mix myself, as well as a yorkie mix & a kitten!  They all get along beautifully.  I've had my pit mix, Trinity, for 11 years...and she is truly perfection.
I agree. There is a guy I am sub'd to on YT that rescues dogs. There are a few pits that he rescued and even through their trauma, neglect and abuse, they were soooo sweet and gentle. All the pits/pit mixes I know have been giant sooky babies. I love to see them snuggling with cats :)

reedee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
THE best dog I ever owned was a pit!!  She was the most gentle, sweet, loving dog you would ever find!  We rescued her from being fought to death...she was trained to fight, but refused to do it, so she was worthless to her owners.  She never, EVER showed aggression to us or anyone who came into contact with her.  So, even if they have been trained to fight, sometimes they just don't have it in them to be mean.  Love all the pics of the pits with their cat friends, they are just wonderful!!