PITTIES AND THEIR KITTIES

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Basically, this thread is created for all those with pitbull/pitbull mixes who wish to prove the stereotypes that some still believe today wrong by posting pictures of their pitties with their kitties
I know some of my pics were posted in a different thread.. but oh well. PLEASE POST ANY PICS OF YOUR PIT/PIT MIX WITH KITTIES!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll move them over to the cats and other animals forum, but those pictures are so sweet. And like you say it,  proves that all pitbulls are not born to kill, it's their owners that make them that way

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE Pitbulls! And those pictures are absolutely heartwarming! Thank you for sharing!

When I move into a more suitable place and if I decide on a dog, it'd be a toss-up between a Pitbull or a Chinese Crested, lol

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahh isnt it just lovely to see them together, it is such a shame that these dogs have (unjustly) such a bad name.

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Pitbulls! And those pictures are absolutely heartwarming! Thank you for sharing!

When I move into a more suitable place and if I decide on a dog, it'd be a toss-up between a Pitbull or a Chinese Crested, lol
Vast difference there 

toomanycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'll move them over to the cats and other animals forum, but those pictures are so sweet. And like you say it,  proves that all pitbulls are not born to kill, it's their owners that make them that way
Please understand that Pit Bulls with high prey drive that have killed a cat or another dog were not always "made that way". Sometimes pit bulls (not all) have high prey drives that cause them to go after smaller animals, it is just instinct because they have terrier, a hunting breed in them. Just wanted to clarify on that. And yes, I own and love a pit bull.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Had to add a couple pictures of my step-sister's pitbulls with their kitties :)

izzybees

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wish I could get pictures of my sister's puppy and kitty, but she lives all the way on the east coast. :(
Still the sweetest puppy I've ever seen via webcam though. :D

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to get some pics of Bear and the kitties on here.

Love pitties, love their temperment, love their looks.

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wish I had my old phone, it had some many pictures of bebe kitten
Helping me raise my dog mimi, shes was abandoned at 3 weeks
Couldnt walk, go the bathroom, see, had no teeth, didn't bark.
..nothing poor thing, bebe used to play snuggle and clean her it was sooo cute
I miss her horribley :( unfortunately my boyfriend at the time had her full time
When she was old enough to take care of her self and when we broke up
I couldn't see her as much, it broke my heart...he ended up having a friend of his watch
Her while he was in jail,i begged my landlord to take her in for a while but
He wouldn't allow it, and the girl he left her with just have her away to someone
And I haven't seen or heard anything about her since, I'm still really
Upset about it,i still look for her and hope I find her someday soon

...i love pitties there wonderful animals!

crickets mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Thanks for starting this awsome thread! I love it!!!!  I currently have 3 american pit bull terriers, and 3 cats.  They all get along great.  They play together, cuddle together, even drink out of the water bowl together.  Years ago, I had 4 pits, and 1 cat.  That cat was the queen of all the dogs.  They had so much respect and admiration for her (shes the one in the 2nd pic, its grainy because its a pic off an ancient phone, but I had to add it).  All 7 of the American Pit Bull Terriers that Ive had have loved my cats.  I wish I had video to post of them playing.  Its the cutest thing ever!

(By the way, thats not all the same dog, they just look alike.  The top left is my 2 &1/2 year old male, top right is my old girl who has scince passed, miss her so, and the two bottom pics are my 1 year old female)

Last edited:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is so nice to see the pitties and kitties together.  Unfortunately, the people that I share property lines with on both sides taught their dogs to kill cats.   My across the road neighbor has pitties and kitties, though.   The queen of his house is a 14 year old brown and white tabby.

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol I love how they know that in order for them to be part
Of the house hold they have to understand the first rule..kitties
Always rule the pitties, no questions about it

crickets mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Clynn11----That has got to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen.  They love eachother. So adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And what I just looked over to today :) Dillinger with Ares.

toomanycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is so nice to see the pitties and kitties together.  Unfortunately, the people that I share property lines with on both sides taught their dogs to kill cats.   My across the road neighbor has pitties and kitties, though.   The queen of his house is a 14 year old brown and white tabby.
Do you really think that they taught them...? Did they tell you that?