PINK VOMIT currently at vets

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unsure if this is the right forum to post in
Cali suddenly puked up pink vomit twice after the first one I called the vet to get her in after I got the go ahead and while waiting on the taxi she did it again her abdomen is even kinda hard a few days ago I asked this site (and some fb groups) why she sleeping in her food bowl, she had a vet appointment for July 30th but I had to rush her in today ugh I'm waiting to hear back
She also refused food all day then did the pink vomit at around 11:30am and again at 12pm

Could cat food change cause this?

Anyone have a cat puke pink vomit and why did they puke pink vomit? I don't know if it came from her stomach or elsewhere

Thank you

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You are doing the right thing to get her to the vet. While this may resolve itself, there are too many possibilities as to what this is for us to make a guess. To me, not being a vet, this looks like pink tinged bile which could range from reddish dyes used in food to something happening systemically. I can't tell for sure from the pics if there are tiny amount of red blood or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update IM IN A PICKLE anyway vet is unable to do testing due to I have a balance on Raidens surgery that went on a payment plan all they could tell me is that she is having allergies and has an infection URI so they gave her an antibiotic shot steroid shot and a anti nausea shot they are unable to do X-rays blood work etc bc of Raidens balance which combine the 2 together is allot and they won't allow her to come home with out partial Raidens amount and her full amount and I don't get paid tell July 30th so 1 week with out her or unless I get lucky and somehow magically get money 🙄

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So they are holding her "hostage" until you can partially pay your bill? Well at least they treated her, so that's good, right? And she will be at the Vets the entire time, in case something happens and she gets worse, right?

Have you seen this thread? Financial Help For Cat Care. Maybe there is something in there that would be beneficial to your situation.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So they are holding her "hostage" until you can partially pay your bill? Well at least they treated her, so that's good, right? And she will be at the Vets the entire time, in case something happens and she gets worse, right?

Have you seen this thread? Financial Help For Cat Care. Maybe there is something in there that would be beneficial to your situation.
None of it helped due to it was giving advice on payment plans (currently have one which caused her to get no testing) ,borrowing money I don't know anyone ,GoFundMe etc already have one made, care credit etc got denied, sell your stuff all I have is 2 sets of clothes shoes and cat stuff (moved and lost everything), pay partial of Raidens surgery and full on calis amount which will let her come home but left with no testing

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see she's home now. What was wrong?
They assumed she got a tear in her esophagus from vomiting 🙄 they refused to do tests ugh and now I have 2 other cats needing seen for different reasons