Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So here we go! I recently went to the salon and had my hair stylist change my hair color. This is all based on my roots so....I'm back to my natural color

It's still a little red, but basically I'm happy with it. B didn't say anything, but that's cause he really liked the red.

The Old Me:

The New Me:

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jarvis, has anyone ever told your bf he looks like John Belushi?? I did a double-take at that pic, all I could see was Bluto from Animal House!!!!! *Toga! Toga! Toga!*

OK, this is my favorite pic of Dani and I, so far
I actually took this myself, she's just a week old and we were home alone at the time.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay so here goes!

This is me and the other half!

This is me and the other half again! Sorry so dark!

Moi at one of the best restaurants in town - Cheddars!

I absolutley love makeup, and tend to experament with crazy colors!

Me and my little girl. . . I dont like her face in this pic it does not look like her!

My pretty face girl!

That is all . . .

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Jarvis, has anyone ever told your bf he looks like John Belushi?? I did a double-take at that pic, all I could see was Bluto from Animal House!!!!! *Toga! Toga! Toga!*
Hahahahah! I had to go back and look...you're right!!! Unfortunately I it's just the weird angle...IRL he looks a little different! I'll ask and see if anyone else thinks he looks like Belushi!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. I really didn't want to post pics of myself.. these are really bad pics... But I suppose they will do for now....

Here's one I just took of myself like 10 minutes ago.. LOL. I look really young...but I'm really 22.

Here's me on my bike. It's a Suzuki GZ250 2006. As you can see in the pic the gas tank is dented in. The lady that had it before me crashed it, and then I bought it at an insurance auction. We replaced all the dented things and it looks good as new! Pretty soon I'm going to repaint it. My dad even had to lower the bike for me, because I'm so short!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me & my Coco
Sorry about the flash wiping out my color....not that I had much to start with

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

So here we go! I recently went to the salon and had my hair stylist change my hair color. This is all based on my roots so....I'm back to my natural color

It's still a little red, but basically I'm happy with it. B didn't say anything, but that's cause he really liked the red.
Now you look like real "Jersyian" lady haha

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Havent posted any pics on here in 4-EVER!! So here I go.... (and no one making fun of all my pics being on the right side (like b4).....
its MY GOOD SIDE... alright?!?!?!?!

And one of each of my babies... I know a few of you enjoy their pics sometimes....and they have grown so much since I posted their pics last....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I said I would post some better ones so here ya go!

I'm the one in the front on the right in the denim mini. This was for the POTC 3 premier... yes we are dorks

Me with my best friend and her sis

Gary and I on the beach in Ocean City at night.

Me, Jamie, and Chey. These are our dumb faces

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Love all the new pics guys!! They are all great!!

Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

And one of each of my babies... I know a few of you enjoy their pics sometimes....and they have grown so much since I posted their pics last....
My Gosh
They are growing up so fast!!! I can't believe how grownup they are looking now!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

Havent posted any pics on here in 4-EVER!! So here I go.... (and no one making fun of all my pics being on the right side (like b4).....
its MY GOOD SIDE... alright?!?!?!?!

You & your girls are gorgeous! They really have grown up so much!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You & your girls are gorgeous! They really have grown up so much!
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Wow! Love all the new pics guys!! They are all great!!
My Gosh
They are growing up so fast!!! I can't believe how grownup they are looking now!
ARENT THEY SO BIG?!?!?

Thank you both for your sweet comments!
You are both so sweet!!!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

How old are they now? They've got to be getting old! How did they like school starting?
Laynee is 7 (going on 17)!!! And Alleaha will be 6 Nov. 1st.

And Alleaha LOVES kindergarten but Laynee says she doesnt need school because to be rich you just need to be a SUPERSTAR!! Can you believe this kid?!
So i told her if she is a SMART SUPERSTAR she can be even more rich.... so she accepted that offer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.