Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

danni88

Forever Little's Mama
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a shoulder kitty, too, Andwee (or, "Anduille"). She got eaten by a coyote after she refused to not heed the call of the wild, and slipped outside one night, in spite of my efforts to stop her. RIP.

Im so sorry about your Andwee. I can't imagine having to go through an experience like that. She was a beautiful kitty and obviously very loved.
My Little had mammary cancer which had spread to her lungs. I had to make the decision to say goodbye 10 weeks ago.
I hope we see them again someday.
RIP Andwee & Little

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, I'm extremely unwell, and I'm having intensely painful and unsettling family difficulties to boot. I've not slept in at least 5 days and haven't had the capacity to engage in my beloved CatSite as much as I'd like. This isn't a cry for help or eliciting of "there, theres". It's more a, "hi guys, I miss you".

Taken two hours ago with Parker. I did warn you, I look a wee bit down. Ho hum. Onwards and upwards, hey!

Photo on 21-03-2018 at 03.52.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, I'm extremely unwell, and I'm having intensely painful and unsettling family difficulties to boot. I've not slept in at least 5 days and haven't had the capacity to engage in my beloved CatSite as much as I'd like. This isn't a cry for help or eliciting of "there, theres". It's more a, "hi guys, I miss you".

Taken two hours ago with Parker. I did warn you, I look a wee bit down. Ho hum. Onwards and upwards, hey!

View attachment 223548
Brian007 Brian007 - I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. I hope you will be 'back' soon... :heartshape:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry about your Andwee. I can't imagine having to go through an experience like that. She was a beautiful kitty and obviously very loved.
My Little had mammary cancer which had spread to her lungs. I had to make the decision to say goodbye 10 weeks ago.
I hope we see them again someday.
RIP Andwee & Little
:grouphug::alright::hearthrob::rbheart::angel::rbheart::angel3::redheartpump::grouphug2::angelcat:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 223548
:heartshape::cheerleader::hangin: