Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go ahead, share, unless you're a secret agent trying to conceal yourself.

This is me, and Tar Baby, right after my friend and I rescued her after 11 days under the house.

This is her a bit later, whispering kitty things in my ear, while I took a selfie in the mirror.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
20171001_162759.jpg

Took Honeybee for a ride in my backpack. We went to a section of land that used to be all cleared..it all grown in. The backpack I had in front of me with the big zipper open and have her sitting inside it. She didn't mind it too much but wanted to run off to chase a bird.

20170731_082635.jpg
Taken this summer...she loves the outdoors. So do I.And whenever I want to take her picture she always looks ticky. She gets mad when I hold her too long..she will wind around my ankles and trip me but don't hold her too long.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 198933

Took Honeybee for a ride in my backpack. We went to a section of land that used to be all cleared..it all grown in. The backpack I had in front of me with the big zipper open and have her sitting inside it. She didn't mind it too much but wanted to run off to chase a bird.

View attachment 198934
Taken this summer...she loves the outdoors. So do I.And whenever I want to take her picture she always looks ticky. She gets mad when I hold her too long..she will wind around my ankles and trip me but don't hold her too long.
How cute!

What does Honeybee do if you encounter a big, loud, dog?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
How cute!

What does Honeybee do if you encounter a big, loud, dog?
She gets scared- at the vets last year there was a big brown lab who was barking on and on and she started panting. We had to give her a bit of albuterol to get her breathing back- this year no issues-no dogs.

She doesn't like dogs-last summer a dog got loose and was loping around my yard and both girls bolted for the house...so my guess is NO to dogs :lol2::lol2: