Pictures Of You And Your Cat(s)

WannabeCatLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
20180910_122230.jpg
This sweet boy is Mycroft. He was the first kitty I ever brought home, and he easily charmed his way into the hearts of my anti-cat family. I adopted him during a dark period of time in my life, and he brought me joy when I couldn't find happiness, and he's been there through the stress and fears of moving out and off to college. He's my sweet baby, and I wouldn't trade him for the world!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 255745
This sweet boy is Mycroft. He was the first kitty I ever brought home, and he easily charmed his way into the hearts of my anti-cat family. I adopted him during a dark period of time in my life, and he brought me joy when I couldn't find happiness, and he's been there through the stress and fears of moving out and off to college. He's my sweet baby, and I wouldn't trade him for the world!
:hellosmiley::hithere: :cheerleader: :goldstar: :hangin::bouquet: :heartshape:

Beans<3r

Troublemaker
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 255745
:worship::worship:Oh how I wish Beans did that with me!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Tashanasha Tashanasha - I didn't realise that Marx was a nose-kicker. I should complain less about Moo Shu, who only wants to lick everything in sight!

Oh, the Snowshoe cat, she licks your face,
But the British Shorthair kicks your face;
I never thought that I'd say that
I'm grateful for a Snowshoe Cat!

View attachment 257794
:clap::clap2: :wavey::wave2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 255745
What a sweet wovva’ kitty!

Tashanasha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tashanasha Tashanasha - I didn't realise that Marx was a nose-kicker. I should complain less about Moo Shu, who only wants to lick everything in sight!

Oh, the Snowshoe cat, she licks your face,
But the British Shorthair kicks your face;
I never thought that I'd say that
I'm grateful for a Snowshoe Cat!

View attachment 257794
Don't let his innocent looking eyes fool you, he's a vicious little warrior and not afraid to use both his front and back paws!