Pictures of my cats

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just to show them off, if anyone would like to see them. I have most of my cats pictures on my web page. I am only missing 2 right now. I still need to put out newest addition the persian on and our newest munchkin. However if I can get my husband moving they should be there by the end of the week. http://www.sandkats.com.

Sandie

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just checked out your site! You have some beautiful cats! Tinkerbell looks an awful lot like my Merlin, except I think Merlins a little furrier. Nice website!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Debbie, they are all very polite too. Well, all except crabby Tabby. Tinkerbell is a sweet girl. She has won several ribbons at the shows. I think the only thing that gets in the way is her tortie tude!! I am going to tell you her story because she is special. I volunteer with a rescue out here, I was fostering 2 feral kittens and when it was time to get them a home I took them back to the rescue. While I was there, she asked if I wanted to see the new kittens she had for adoption. So I went to look and play. I drove the 30 minutes home thinking about her and then drove the 30 minutes to go back. She was # 7. She is just 8 months and is still growing like crazy. Her hair is long but lays very flat. She has to be a turkish angora mix or maine coon. Is Merlin strictly tortie or does he have both tortie and tabby like Tinkerbell?

Sandie

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To be honest with you....I'm not sure WHAT Merlin is...lol....his moma looks just like him, except longer hair, and his dad was a stray wild black cat with the most beautiful yellow eyes I ever saw, but he was so wild he wouldn't let me within 30 feet of him...the only way I knew he was a male was when I saw him and moma...well, you know.