Pictures of colorpoint kitties :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@LykaKitty

Oh my gosh! Ghibli and I are IN LOVE 
 She is so cute! He is about 7.5 months :) they are around the same age! too bad they can't play together. 

Aria looks like an actual lynx with her long ear hair and big paws! So cute. Her eyes also look super light blue like Ghibli's eyes! Where did you get her? I got Ghibli from a Humane Society in Oregon. What's her personality like? Thanks for the pics, I love seeing other Lynx Points!

Last edited:

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww I wish they could! They're the perfect age.

We adopted Aria from a shelter in Idaho. She was brought in as a stray so we don't know what happened to her before that. She was 4 months when we got her. She's the perfectly spoiled little princess. Cuddles are only acceptable on her terms, food must be served the instant she demands it, and of course we will not under any circumstances pay attention to anything but her unless she wants nothing to do with us. :lol3: And she's a total Daddy's girl. She comes running across the house when my boyfriend gets home purring her little head off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww I wish they could! They're the perfect age.

We adopted Aria from a shelter in Idaho. She was brought in as a stray so we don't know what happened to her before that. She was 4 months when we got her. She's the perfectly spoiled little princess. Cuddles are only acceptable on her terms, food must be served the instant she demands it, and of course we will not under any circumstances pay attention to anything but her unless she wants nothing to do with us.
And she's a total Daddy's girl. She comes running across the house when my boyfriend gets home purring her little head off.
Oh my gosh! Very similar to my situation. I got Ghibli at 5 months, and he was also a mysterious stray with no known background accept having lots of parasites. He is actually my first cat because I needed a companion in grad school while my boyfriend will be away for a year (next year). Ghibli is the most genuinely innocent and non-cynical cat i've ever known. He also is kinda needy and REALLY cuddly. When he's not on my or my boyfriend's lap he is getting into literally anything and everything he can or eating lol. As we speak he has taken several small items (usb plugs, chapstick, and a highlighter to be exact) off of my BF's table and added them to his collection of prey that he carries everywhere. He's such a little momna's boy but also reminds me of a rambunctious kittle human boy lol who walks into a room and creates a hurricane 

Is your little Aria vocal at all? Ghibli isn't really, but I heard most color points are. She has a really cute name by the way! Also, how's her appetite? I swear Ghibli eats like 3 cans of food a day lol. Growing.

Last edited:

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aria is VERY vocal lol. She keeps a running commentary of everything going on at home at all times. And I swear she's always hungry. I could feed her 10 times a day and she'd still scarf it down like she hadn't eaten in a week.