pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@cataholic07 Fynnegan, Jethro, and Ceriah are majestic! and they have beautiful cat trees, environment, and view!
GaryT GaryT I don't blame you for feeling that way. How old is he now? May he live long and prosPURR in his very loving environment! Elvis stays pretty close to me a lot of the time, as does Tarifa; my beloved angels Simba and Rani would sleep full-length beside me, under the covers. They were extremely concerned when I was down and on the very rare occasions I was sick, they would nurse me to wellbeing. NO ONE has more unconditional loyalty and love than CATS.
He will be 2 on June 28th. (already!!!!) He doesn't let me out of his sight for even a couple minutes and if he can't see or hear me, he howls. He is VERY dependent on me. Yes, unconditional love. That's why we suffer right along with them when they are sick too. Dogs and cats love me but, I have always prefered cats and connect with them better. Gentle and easy to care for. Even Theo with his long coat is a joy once you get used to it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He will be 2 on June 28th. (already!!!!) He doesn't let me out of his sight for even a couple minutes and if he can't see or hear me, he howls. He is VERY dependent on me. Yes, unconditional love. That's why we suffer right along with them when they are sick too. Dogs and cats love me but, I have always prefered cats and connect with them better. Gentle and easy to care for. Even Theo with his long coat is a joy once you get used to it.
Cats RULE.
Yes, longhaired cats need extra grooming help from their caregivers. People who aren't prepared to give this help shouldn't adopt a longhaired cat. My angel Sammi, a Mainey, matted pretty easily and I had to use the Furminator that came with him to keep the mats down. Angel Rani, a "domestic longhair," had silky fur and no undercoat, so she was easy to groom and did not mat. Birman angel Tashi and longhaired "domestic" Siamese mix angel Kinoko had fairly easy-to-groom long coats that didn't mat much. Your Theo being Persian would require more help than any of my angels, but oh! how magnificent he is!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Not technically a cat tree, but it used to be a tree and now Albert is sitting on it, so close enough?
Technically, if a cat and a tree or used to be a treed with a cat on it (cat past tense for tree is - treed) is considered a cat tree............. :lol: :flail::crackup:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cats RULE.
Yes, longhaired cats need extra grooming help from their caregivers. People who aren't prepared to give this help shouldn't adopt a longhaired cat. My angel Sammi, a Mainey, matted pretty easily and I had to use the Furminator that came with him to keep the mats down. Angel Rani, a "domestic longhair," had silky fur and no undercoat, so she was easy to groom and did not mat. Birman angel Tashi and longhaired "domestic" Siamese mix angel Kinoko had fairly easy-to-groom long coats that didn't mat much. Your Theo being Persian would require more help than any of my angels, but oh! how magnificent he is!!!
I should set up my camera some morning and record a video of how he is about the comb. I sit down and show him the comb and he reaches up with his paw wanting to be picked up. If he is not in visual range, all I do is ask if he wants to be combed and he comes running. He LOVES the full body massage the comb gives him. He is still a bit touchy about his back legs but I manage to keep him combed twice a day. In the afternoon, he will come up to me and demand I comb him. LOL