pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I posted this in the newbie folder to introduce myself, but lo and behold, here is the perfect thread for it! Here are Mojo Mittens and Dusty Bunny hanging out in the cat tower in the sunroom, with the fall foliage on display through the windows. It was rare to catch them on the same perch so I ran for my camera!
Both.jpg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I posted this in the newbie folder to introduce myself, but lo and behold, here is the perfect thread for it! Here are Mojo Mittens and Dusty Bunny hanging out in the cat tower in the sunroom, with the fall foliage on display through the windows. It was rare to catch them on the same perch so I ran for my camera!
View attachment 273573
This is a spectacular photo! What an incredible backdrop for those two cuties!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello B Bird , Mojo Mittens & Dusty Bunny and welcome to TCS! As Tobermory Tobermory said, that is a SPECTACULAR picture. I can see it as a poster, a card...the possibilities are endless! What cute wide-eyed furbabies and I would think they'd be very happy in such a beautiful place! Looking forward to hearing more about them and seeing lots more pix of them!

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
F4E3EF4E-C0F1-4A32-A58F-D56C9636E4D6.jpeg
F430E43E-E5A5-4591-87BB-C1D62299B581.jpeg
Wow, that is an awesome cat tree FeralRussian FeralRussian And look at all those toys! I bet they're glad to be indoors now.
Aww Thanks!
I wanted to make sure they didn’t feel bored. The latest rendition has a few sono tube tunnels which they zip through at breakneck speed. Most of the toys I made from scarves I found at thrift stores. But their current favorites are the glow in the dark bouncy balls and crashing into an old down comforter that I finally admitted they laid claim upon it and never more will it be used as intended. It’s life forever relegated to crash pad.

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's feline PURR-a-dise in there! ConCATulations on making sure they have plenty of enrichment!:goldstar:
Thanks! Happy and healthy are my continued goals for them. That and finding a way to do tnr for their parents. Their Mom wanted no part of being inside and then the neighbors claims, but I still harbor hopes of getting her spayed.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Happy and healthy are my continued goals for them. That and finding a way to do tnr for their parents. Their Mom wanted no part of being inside and then the neighbors claims, but I still harbor hopes of getting her spayed.
Two locations ago, there were a lot of "community cats" and some who were actually companions of people. No matter -- if a cat came into our yard, that cat got a vet visit, innoculations, and spay/neuter. No questions asked.

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Two locations ago, there were a lot of "community cats" and some who were actually companions of people. No matter -- if a cat came into our yard, that cat got a vet visit, innoculations, and spay/neuter. No questions asked.
That sounds like a dream come true. The local feral society here is either overwhelmed or understaffed or both. They do have a stipulation about if it is someone’s cat. I have one other resource to contact. Fingers crossed. Spring will come one day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a dream come true. The local feral society here is either overwhelmed or understaffed or both. They do have a stipulation about if it is someone’s cat. I have one other resource to contact. Fingers crossed. Spring will come one day.
I didn't know who had a caregiver and who did not. There were a few people in the neighborhood who also fed cats but did not spay/neuter, and then there were people who said cats were theirs but did not spay/neuter. So we didn't know and all we DID know was that all of them needed to be spayed/neutered and innoculated if they weren't already. So anyone we could persuade to come into a carrier, we did so.

FeralRussian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't know who had a caregiver and who did not. There were a few people in the neighborhood who also fed cats but did not spay/neuter, and then there were people who said cats were theirs but did not spay/neuter. So we didn't know and all we DID know was that all of them needed to be spayed/neutered and innoculated if they weren't already. So anyone we could persuade to come into a carrier, we did so.
Thank you! Those kits are happier and healthier for your care.