pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alana and Patch having a nap in one of the towers.
20190113_093144(2).jpg

Fresca having a nap on one of the 2nd floor towers
20190114_102858.jpg

And Callie lounging around on the same tower.
IMG_2378[1].JPG

And lounging around inside the same tower
IMG_2382[1].JPG

Tortzilla (one of my former fosters) pestering Fresca on the tower in my room. Immediately afterward Fresca decided she didn't want to be pestered and beat her up.
IMG_2386.JPG

Tortzilla and Callie sharing. Unusual, since her or Fresca are usually bothering Callie who will then smack the crap out of them.
IMG_2476.JPG

2 of my former fosters, Pipsqueak and Zorro. They are inseparable and do everything together, including share the top of the mini tower that's barely big enough for one of them.
IMG_2479.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alana and Patch having a nap in one of the towers.
View attachment 270732

Fresca having a nap on one of the 2nd floor towers
View attachment 270733

And Callie lounging around on the same tower.
View attachment 270738

And lounging around inside the same tower
View attachment 270739

Tortzilla (one of my former fosters) pestering Fresca on the tower in my room. Immediately afterward Fresca decided she didn't want to be pestered and beat her up.
View attachment 270734

Tortzilla and Callie sharing. Unusual, since her or Fresca are usually bothering Callie who will then smack the crap out of them.
View attachment 270735

2 of my former fosters, Pipsqueak and Zorro. They are inseparable and do everything together, including share the top of the mini tower that's barely big enough for one of them.
View attachment 270737
Great pix! and I love the name, Tortzilla! I have a lot of nicknames for my Tarifa but never thought of that one -- probably because her personality is so sweet and friendly.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pix! and I love the name, Tortzilla! I have a lot of nicknames for my Tarifa but never thought of that one -- probably because her personality is so sweet and friendly.
Well that's a nickname, her real name is.....Tortilla. I thought it was a bit lame so I gave her something more fitting, all the better since I just had to add a z.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that's a nickname, her real name is.....Tortilla. I thought it was a bit lame so I gave her something more fitting, all the better since I just had to add a z.
I think "Tortilla" is great, too, though, Talien Talien . My beauty came to me as Torie, which I changed to Tarifa. Some of her nicknames include Tortellini, Tortacular, and Tortitious. Torticle and Tortular also fit.

LuvDeezKittez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kittens are clumsy, easily injured, and get sick easily.
Personally, I haven't experienced the first two things you said, but unfortunately you are absolutely on the money about the third! Who wants to go on vacation when you can have vet bills instead... oh wait... :p