pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer -- That IS a wonderful view -- tall trees inside and out! How are you all liking your new home?
caitini caitini Hello! I don't think we've "met" here on TCS. Fuzzy certainly has an impressive tree and view, too! *Hello to Ireland -- my European ancestors came from there, or so they say!*
IMG_E0349.JPG

*Tarifa in the crow's nest or: Fun with filters at Tar's expense.:biggrin:*

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - An impressive cat tree with a nice outside view :tree::tree::tree: !!!
(But Monster (or Menace) is clearly more impressed by the interior of his new home)
That house in the window is for sale :thumbsup:

I told them "as cats grow older, they sleep more, so they stay at home more"

My George P. Cat stayed at home more after he was 2 & a half years old, my purring panthers should be home more before winter (in downunder) next year, I just have to put up with them going in & out for a few more months yet.

I bought this house for the inside, as opposed to buying the last house for the outside

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That house in the window is for sale :thumbsup:

I told them "as cats grow older, they sleep more, so they stay at home more"

My George P. Cat stayed at home more after he was 2 & a half years old, my purring panthers should be home more before winter (in downunder) next year, I just have to put up with them going in & out for a few more months yet.

I bought this house for the inside, as opposed to buying the last house for the outside
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - M&M seem to like (the inside) of your new home !!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer -- That IS a wonderful view -- tall trees inside and out! How are you all liking your new home?
caitini caitini Hello! I don't think we've "met" here on TCS. Fuzzy certainly has an impressive tree and view, too! *Hello to Ireland -- my European ancestors came from there, or so they say!*
View attachment 246367
*Tarifa in the crow's nest or: Fun with filters at Tar's expense.:biggrin:*
The purring panthers love this new place, especially Monster, he really didn't want to come here & was a pain in the butt to get here, but he loves it here & lets me know all the time. He stays at home more now, he used to love being outside. On the other hand, Menace is outside more now, he used to be at home all the time before. I am pretty sure I got it right, it is hard with twins.

The other day I was watching the footy on my mobile, that was the only way to watch it until foxTel (satellite TV) gets connected tomorrow. I was on one chair & the kids on the other chair. It was a close game with less than 2 minutes to go

Watch the thrilling final minutes - hawthornfc.com.au

& I let off an abuse to the umpire & the boys jumped up over the top of the chair onto my good monitor which crashed down onto my keyboard

IMG_20180720_155500.jpg

it broke one of the legs off my keyboard, the monitor gouged out channels on my rosewood table & my $720 monitor had a chunk taken out of the bottom of the screen, it also left 'ghosting' from a keyboard key above the chunk; we won the game by 4 points

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer -- well, that's what really matters when all's said and done, right? *Please stop sending your mega-mozzies over here. I'm being eaten alive by them.* Your house -- what we've seen of it -- is SO gorgeous!
tabbytom tabbytom SO beautiful! January is exquisite!

IMG_2093.JPG

*Double-barrelled catpipe: Tarifa on top and angel Sammi mid-level*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tarasgirl Sombra is very interested in everything that flies be it seagulls, pigeons or anything with feathers like my feather dusters. She has in the past lived in a farm, I doubt that she has ever been acquainted with any aquatic temptations. But she doesn't tell me everything, you know.
Well, I have it on good authority that, depending on the fish, a nice fillet would interest her greatly. :runningcat: