pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@KittyPa

I love your window perch. I meant to say this last week but I forgot. It is ideal for my house cats. I hope you don't mind if I rip off your idea because my cat Taz would absolutely love one of those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recognized the GO Pet Club "faux fur" before scrolling down to the bottom photo.  We have a different model, same color, and love it, too.  Adorable pix! especially #3 and #4.  What big EARS you have, Foxy 

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
@destinyz12

"I can't believe how well this thread took off after starting it on a curious whim a few weeks ago!" 

Thank you for starting it, I have enjoyed it immensely. Got some good ideas for my next cat tree as well as KittyPa's perch for my house cats. And as always it is great to chat with fellow cat lovers.

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG.  Lucy loves to jump and balance on doors and the shower curtain rod.  It's so scary.  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's a great cat pipe. Is it a home-made one or did you buy it? What's the inside of it like?

I'm always looking for new ideas for things to keep my little beasties happy.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe how well this thread took off after starting it on a curious whim a few weeks ago!  Here are some more pictures of Foxy enjoying her new tree!

Lol, that's great. She really is having a good time isnt she?
Good shots!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Store-bought.  It has carpeted interiors, in the same carpeting as the exterior.  It's very sturdy, heavy, and well-made, and even cats running up it and then leaping from the very top onto the bed have never upset it.  My ex bought it, I believe from a Petco, several years ago, and it doesn't have any brand on it.  It is just a great catpipe!  It gets a lot of use and enjoyment, and I love the color and the way it looks, too. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Store-bought.  It has carpeted interiors, in the same carpeting as the exterior.  It's very sturdy, heavy, and well-made, and even cats running up it and then leaping from the very top onto the bed have never upset it.  My ex bought it, I believe from a Petco, several years ago, and it doesn't have any brand on it.  It is just a great catpipe!  It gets a lot of use and enjoyment, and I love the color and the way it looks, too. 
I see. I wonder if I could make one.

Can they get from one level to the next inside the cat pipe? Or do they have to come out and climb up to the next level?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have cutout space on each level except the "roof" and the "floor", so yes, they can climb it inside, very easily.  They love doing this.  

If you had the proper materials and tools, I don't see why you couldn't.  My ex was a finish carpenter at one time and he and I built a lot of cat houses -- I learned a lot from him!  If you're handy that way, you might be able to build something like this.  It wouldn't be easy, though, and I don't think this one was overly expensive, so if you keep looking you might find one or something similar at Petco or online at amazon or somewhere.  Unless you just want to build your own! 

I looked around a bunch of sites just now; I think mine was made by a company called Premier Pet Products based on the look of it, but I can't find anything like it now.  Here is something kind of similar:

https://jet.com/product/detail/6d36...pplies:Cat_Supplies:Cat_Beds_Furniture:dur:na  which is offered through jet.com.  I have absolutely no experience ordering from them.  The condo is a multi-level, tall one, but doesn't look to be as sturdy as the one we have.

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I have a new job, a new cat tree is in the plans when I get my tax money.  Now is the hard part:  CHOOSING!!!

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Since I have a new job, a new cat tree is in the plans when I get my tax money.  Now is the hard part:  CHOOSING!!!
Choose the most sturdy ones. Broad base on all levels and double posts to support platform so that it won't wobble. It'll last longer with all the abuse.

January thrashed his within a year [emoji]128565[/emoji]..........:lol3:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Just love all these pictures of the kitties enjoying their cat trees.
My two, Shadow and Mittens have two cat trees. A large tall one and a smaller one. At first, they showed no interest in the smaller one, till I moved it to a different location. It was a Christmas gift for them both. Shadow now loves sleeping in the top part.
I think I have a picture of both kitties on that tree, even though Shadow loves it more.
Will have to check and then post it.
I will look now!!